20.Confessions

"Okay class, so as you know you have roughly four weeks left for this project, I have given you guys more than enough time and I expect you to all be done already

"Okay class, so as you know you have roughly four weeks left for this project, I have given you guys more than enough time and I expect you to all be done already. But if you are not I suggest you get to it."

Mr. Dermott stared at us expectantly. "I said get to it."

Everyone immediately brought out their materials and got to work. He rolled his eyes and went to his desk.

Jimmy glanced at me."What are you going to do?"he asked.

I shrugged."I have no clue."

I glanced at Jeremiah who was on his phone.

It had been around two weeks since that time I saw him and Amy on the bleachers. They were officially dating now. The whole school talked about them for a week. She was the girl who finally stole the bad boy's heart.

Amy had become a lot more popular and had welcomed the attention with opened arms.

It was funny, they were "dating" but I had never seen them kiss or hug, they barely held hands. But I knew if I even mentioned such a thing to anyone, they'd think I was being jealous.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Jeremiah and Amy's relationship didn't only draw our peers attention, I'm now known as the girl who just wasn't good enough for Jeremiah.

Perfect.

I sighed and drop my head to the table.

Jimmy patted my shoulder.

"Okay so, I was in the hall today and you'd never guess what happened?"Nadine said sitting beside me at our table in the cafeteria.

"What?"Jimmy asked taking a bite of his apple.

"Someone bumped into me and get this, they didn't shake with fear and immediately start asking for forgiveness, they didn't even apologize. They were about to but when they realized it was me, they rolled their eyes and walked off."

I sighed."It's my fault."

Nadine rolled her eyes."How'd you figure that? You can't blame yourself for everything."

"Nadine, don't you get it? According to everyone else, I'm a loser so by association you are too."I placed a hand on her arm."No offense."

She stayed silent, realizing I was right.

"Well, I don't care."she said stealing some of my fries."In a few months I won't have to see any of this idiots anymore. So screw them."

"That's right."Ian said taking a seat beside her.

"Well I guess that's a good way to look at it."I sighed.

"Hey guys!"Derrick said sitting across from me.

"Derrick, what are you doing here?"I asked.

"Uh is it a crime to come visit your friends? Don't worry no one will notice."he said waving his hand dismissively.