Ch4- Candice kisses

The mud race was very exhausting. I've never put so much effort in anything before until now. My team came in 1st place, cool huh?

I was just about to walk into the cabin to take a shower until I heard weird sounds. It was coming from inside the cabin.

Giggles.

Lots of giggles and lots of wet kissing sounds.

"Wow who knew you were a ladies man!" I hear Candice say seductively. Then I hear more kissing,moaning. I was to afraid to walk in and see who she was talking to.

Please don't let it be Caden! I crossed my fingers so tight.

You might be wondering, why not Caden? Well you see if you haven't figured it out yet I'm mad in love with this guy. He makes me feel different. And to see him with another girl.... well that's a whole different story.

I hesitate to reach the nob. Just one turn and I'll be exposed to what's on the other side. I take a deep breathe in and twist the knob.

There they were. My worst nightmare.

Candice had her white tank top off just her bra left. She still  had her shorts on which means they haven't gone to far into their make out session.

Right under her was Caden he had a smirk on his face. A huge one. Was this his revenge on me for hugging Brandon earlier? How childish.

Candice lipstick was all over Caden's face and body. There was a few on his six pack too. So much anger was inside of me then jealousy because they were doing it on my bed! The one where I've been sleeping in since my arrival! W-T-F

"Woah, didn't expect that." Candice says rolling off of Caden and then onto the floor where she started collecting her things and putting her top and shoes back on.

"So your just gonna stand there with your mouth shut?" Caden says putting his shirt back on. He went to the restroom to wash off the lipstick.

"That was nasty." I roll my eyes. I slam the door behind me and run off to I don't know.

-

Hey guys sorry I haven't made a chapter in a while and sorry that this on short but the next one will be somewhat longer! ❤️ thank u all so much for the votes and comments❤️💯

Do you like Candice?🤔