Ch 11- two peas

It's been 2 days since Justin's seizure and he has yet returned the camp since. I worry about him everyday since I haven't heard a word about how he is doing. It's like everyone forgot about him.

I pick at my salad not having much of an appetite this morning.

"Skylar you really need to eat." Caden says with a mouth full of bacon.

"I'm tired of not doing anything and letting whoever hurt Justin get away with this." I say. Brandon and Caden don't look at me but I could tell they agreed.

They were just quite and frozen in thoughts that I washed over them. Sorry but I can't help but not say anything.

I reach over for my cup of water only when another hand did too. I looked up and saw the rebellious Damon. The asshole who kissed me in that god damn bathroom stall. He took my cup and sipped from it casually. I couldn't help but admire him like a piece of art.

I know I'm suppose to hate him but still he's gorgeous.

I snapped myself out of it and reached for my cup back which he immediately pulled back.

"Give it back her Damon." Caden snapped.

I totally forgot about the feud Caden had between Damon and Liam. It was such a dramatic moment in history but that's how we learn to be better people. Well some people learn.....

"Well good morning to you guys." Damon says taking a seat right next to me. He rested his chin on the palm of his hand and stared at me. His eyes piercing through mine like he wanted to scare me with it. It was tense.

I'm kidding.
I can handle tense.

"Go away Damon." I rolled my eyes.

"Go away Damon." He mimicked.

"Seriously leave." Brandon and Caden say at the exact same time.

"Why? I could replace Justin. Who likes that douche anyway?" He says with a classic wink.

"Justin is better than you!" I retorted.

"Why would we want a snob like you to join us for shit." Brandon glares at Damon.

Damon chuckles and winks at me before walking away without one word.

"He's definitely on the List." Caden says.  My eyes are fixed on his tight fist making his knuckles whiter then usual.

"List?"

"The list of who the hell hurt Justin List." Caden slammed his fist onto the table.

-

"There is no way I'm going tubing." I carefully lean over the speed boat to see a huge red circle tube floating in the lake water. I gulp, finding it hard to imagine me on top of that while it's being pulled from the boat.

"Don't be scared." The man driving the speed boat giggles. He hands me, Caden, and Brandon life jackets.

"This is gonna be awesome." Caden puts on his life jacket so anxiously.

"Heck ya!" Brandon exclaims.

I put on my life jacket which started to suffocate me with how tighten it was.

"Okay you guys will have ten minutes on this thing and I'll have to go get the next group." The man says.

We carefully hop onto the tube which I almost fell off  of but Caden grabbed my waist just in time. Great start.