Ch17- i love you's

So unfortunately a few campers found out what had happen to me this morning. That's why I decided to lock myself up in my cabin for the rest of the day. You know, to keep me away from the embarrassment I would have to face in front of many annoying teenage boys who may be a little to curious at times.

"Skylar open up." I hear Caden's muffled voice from outside.

He's been begging to come inside for at least ten minutes now. And I already know he won't leave until I give in.

"Go away." I scream.

"I didn't tell anyone that....you were on your—girl thing." He says stumbling on his words.

"Then who else could've spilled the tea." I say.

"I don't know. Maybe someone saw you holding the pads. Dammit Skylar, just let me in."

I get up and unlock the door.

"Thanks." He closes the door behind him.

I sigh, "Your not supposed to be in here Caden. You were kicked out of this Cabin after all."

He spins me around and pulls me into a kiss.
I step back, that was a very unexpected kiss. 
Caden's expression turned to disappointment.

"Do you know how long I've been dying for that." Caden's voice cracks midway.

I give a half smile and my heart skips a beat. It's hard to resist his perfect lips so I let loose. My lips touch his and everything around me begins to disappear, except for Caden.

I smile and pull him into a hug.

"I love you Skylar." He whispers into my ears, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"I love you too."

-

4 weeks later

"I can't believe we leave for drop off day next week." Caden says as I lean my head on his shoulder.

We sat at the edge of the deck, dangling our feet over the green lake. The sounds of the small waves whooshing back and forth giving off the perfect romantic vibes. Especially with the sun set and it's warm colors filling the sky.

"I don't wanna leave this camp yet." I say.

"Neither do I."

"We should start heading to the bonfire before the counselors notice we aren't there."

"I agree." Caden says standing up then putting his hand out for me to grab. He pulls me up and together we head off to the bonfire.

~

*** sorry for the short chapter again***

Hey guys so
this book officially comes to an end at chapter 20.

I know yikes ...

The next chapter will be much longer <3  love you all ❤️ and tell me what you think about the book so far !:) soooo commmenttttt