******UPDATE !!!! ******

OMG! okay so I took a HUGE break from this book mostly this app. Mainly because school and my mental health overwhelmed me. And I was uninspired and unmotivated to write again! But that was last year around summer.

........And recently I decided to install this app again. and holy crapppp!! You guys are AMAZING !!! I didn't expect all the love/positivity/feedback u guys gave to this book!!! And the book is at 40k reads ??? Last time I was on this app, this book was at about 9-10k reads..
Thank you guys so much. Your comments made my day and I'm glad I opened this app back up again. Literally thank you all for showing me how much you like this book, and also for showing me that I should CONTINUE writing. Good news: I  will be updating soon!! IM SO SORRY sincerely SORRY for the WAIT. I am very sorry . I saw so many comments asking me to update and saw a few comments wondering what will happen with my book.

So yes, I will update soon. And I will only just keep this book running up till chapter 20 just like I had said in a recent chapter.

And maybeeee..... If you guys really want a sequel to this book. I might even do one!! So I would love to hear what you guys think about a sequel.
I'm very open to anything so let me know. Or even message me on here!

So stay toon for a new chapter VERY soon.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVITY. <3
~Deana