Ch20- mail from camp

Stick till the end for news<3

"We don't need to tell anyone." Damon says as he runs his hand down my waist. He had me pinned against the wall.

"Oh god, get off me!" I said trying to push him off.

"Don't you want your lips on mine again?" He said. I could feel his breath blow against my ears as he leaned in.

"Damon I need to get to class." I said, my voice shaking.

"Caden won't know." He said looking into my eyes.

I was speechless.

In the background I could hear the tardy bell ring for fourth period and my heart raced.

"Your lips are so plump and pink." He says licking his.

"What the hell." I finally had enough and kicked him where you shouldn't. He groaned and backed off.

"Fuck you!" I said running up the stairwell.

And I started running to class.

~

FaceTime tonight?
Caden had texted me

I replied immediately, yes.

I was planning on how to tell him what had happen with me and Damon earlier. But a little part of me felt embarrassed about it.
I could've easily avoided Damon. But why didn't I? Why did I stop to say hi when he called my name.
I don't know.

"Can we go to the movies today?" My little sister pops her head into my room.

I laugh, "with what car?"

She shrugged.

"We can walk."

I raised my brows.

"You sure Avery? It's a pretty long walk."

She nods her head.

I get up without hesitation.

"Did mom make you ask me." I say.

"Yes! She said I should spend time with you."

"Fine, get your shoes on."

I get myself ready and head downstairs.

"Don't get home too late. I'm headed to my co-workers birthday party. Your dad will be home tonight." My mom says handing me money.

"Okay." I say taking it.

~

"Here's your tickets." The girl hands them to me.

"Thank you." I say grabbing them.

"Oh!! Can we buy popcorn." Avery jumps around excitedly. I tried to calm her but it was too late because everyone around us was already staring.

I was embarrassed.

"Avery you're being loud." I say under my breath.

"Sorry." She laughs.

Then I hear a choir of laughter behind me. I turn around to see a group of skater boys I've seen around school. And then I saw Damon. He didn't see me yet.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

I grabbed Avery's hand and quickly walk over to the restrooms.

"I want popcorn!!" She whines.

"I know I know. Let's wait here awhile. Our movie doesn't start yet anyways." I say closing the restroom door.

"Why are we in here." She asks.