Ch8- sad and mad

(((((((READ FIRST

HI EVERYONE IDK IF I WILL CONTINUE THIS BOOK BECAUSE I DONT GET FEED BACK AND IDK IF ANY OF U LOVE the book OR NOT. SO IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK PLEASE COMMENT I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR FROM U ALL!:0 ALSO IM WORKING ON A FEW MORE BOOKS SO...... I WONT GIVE ANY HINTS HAHA. BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING I MAY STOP THIS BOOK. IT JUST DOESNT FEEL LIKE A GOOD BOOK AND IM NOT RLLY LOVING IT AND IDK IF U LOVE IT. )))))))

_

Skylar pov

It's quite tonight in the cabin. The sounds of insects filled the night.

The boys are sleeping but one was missing. Caden. Where was he. He disappeared this morning and I still haven't seen him since. Just on time of me thinking of him I hear the cabin door creak open slowly. I perk up.

It was Caden he looked drained.

"Caden! Where have you been it's already 12am!" I said getting up to give him a big hug. He puts his hands out in front of him signaling for me to stop. What's up with him? Did I do something wrong...

"What happened?" I asked him. I could barely see him but the full moons light gave enough light for me to see Caden's face bruised. I gasped. I was gonna touch it but he pushed my hand away.

"Leave me alone okay?" His voice sounded annoyed. I don't understand what I did. Did he see me and Damon kiss.

Before I knew it I was crying.

"You saw didn't you." I whispered.

"Yeah. I'm moving out of this Cabin. They moved me someplace else." He walks past me and I don't move. I felt rejected.

"I didn't do it on purpose Caden." I whisper trying to keep my self together. He ignores me and collects his things. He takes his duffle bag and leaves.

-

It is the next morning and I don't feel like getting out of bed. I felt like Caden just broke up with me except we were never dating in the first place.

"Skylar are you okay? Your eyes are swollen. Were you crying?" Justin says as he puts his shoes. I nod and he quickly sits by me and gives me a good hug.

"What happened?" Brandon asked me. He looks around and makes a weird face. "Where's Caden?"

"They moved him to another cabin." I pull my sheets over my face.

There's silence.

"Is that why your crying?" Justin speaks softly.

"No. Damon kissed me out of no where yesterday and Caden saw. He didn't even wanna look me in the eye last night." I managed to say. And saying that out loud made me more miserable.

"Oh damn." I hear Brandon say.

It's been 2 hours since the boys left for the next camp "activity".

I am still in bed. Overthinking about everything. I want to leave this camp so bad right now.

I realize that I've been crying for hours. Just for a boy, I'm much stronger than that. I get up and decide I should be more productive today. I am not about to let Caden ruin my day.