Ch10- Tragedy

Our lips touched and at that moment everything felt right. My body tingling because this was a different sensation that I've ever felt in my life. It was my very first real kiss.

His lips were soft on mine and I couldn't pull away from them. It was like as if we were glued to each other permanently. One explanation: his lips were just too irresistible.

Each second we began to feel more hungrier for each other because we would cups our hands around one another's faces tighter and stronger. I wanted to keep this going but I knew it had to come to an end.

I bit on his bottom lip as I am the first one to finally pull away. I could tell he still wanted more but I knew we had to be at our cabins before the other boys notice we're missing.

We looked into each other's eyes. This time with full desire of each other.

"We better head back." I said in a whisper, the only kind that anyone could hear if they were a few inches away from my face. When I spoke I sounded out of breath, well I was out of breath. Yet I kept my self together.

"Right."

-

"You seem happy." Brandon says as he puts on his shirt.

I gave him a big grin, "How'd you know."

He raised his eyebrows and pointed at my hands that were smoothing out my bedsheets.

"Well first of all your fixing your bed which you never do. Second your up earlier than usual...."

I turn around to hide my Rosie pink cheeks that were desperately asking for air. I pick up my purple furry pillow that mom got me on my 14th birthday and placed it in the middle of the bed.

"Oh geez you got me." I say.

"What happened? Tell me!" Brandon started to catch on.

Immediately we heard screaming from outside. Our instinct is to run out the cabin and check what's up.

In the center of the camp are many campers crowded around someone. Even Candice is there bursting with tears. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. My ears ringed at what I saw. My body went numb for just seconds before I could take my next breath. Justin was on the ground shaking like he had no control over his body. Caden came from behind me and immediately rushed to his friend.

Then everything around me came back to life.

"What's happening?!" Caden kneed down next to Justin who continued shaking.

"He's having a seizure." Brandon whispered.

"Everyone go back to your bunks right now! We're gonna take care of this. The medical team is on their way. Go back to your cabins!" One of the camp counselors shouted at everyone.

We all listened and scrambled.

"How does this even happen?" I tell Brandon who walked to the cabin with me. Before he could answer Caden came running to us from behind.

"Guys. There's something that I need to tell you guys but you have to keep it a secret." Caden says as we walk into our cabin.

"Caden your not suppose to be here. Remember your banned from our cabin." Brandon deadpanned as he slowly sat down on the floor. He put his both hands over his face.

"Who cares," Caden grabbed my hand and wrapped his tightly around mine, "There was a fresh bruise on Justin's left eye. I saw it when knelt down close to him. An irrelevant bastard messed up Justin."

I never saw the bruise from the angle I saw Justin.

Who done this to him?

His emotions were probably everywhere and it triggered his seizure.

"We have to hunt down whoever did it." Brandon whispered.

-

AYEEEEE!!! I'm so shook y'all ! This book have over 1k reads and wow it's just crazy to think thousands of u opened this book.

Also I'm looking for someone who can make a book trailer for This book? Feel free to send me a message💞💞💞 Loves u guys and stay cootie🤙🏼❤️