『CHAPTER 13』

13: [̸̛͕̝͆̓̈́̊̓͂͋̓͌̆́̃̃̿̅̇̒͘̚̚͝R̶͍͔̝͔̙̟̻̋͆͆̆̽̐̅́̍̒̈́̈́̿̓͂̐̊͐͐̈͌͜Ȩ̸̛̰̜͉̖͙͍͕̣͖̫̯̱̮̝͕͇̘͎̱̋͊̊̀̅͒̀̈̾̌̈́̌̚ͅD̴̦̻̤̬̙̂̈͊́̉̅̇͆͂͗̀̋̾̇̂̕A̶̦̘̫̹̼̓̅͌͐͗͋̂́̎͌̏̀͜͝ͅC̸̬͙̋̏͊͊̃̐̈́͆͛̃̓͗́͒̈́̂͝T̷̔̈́̈́̂̑͗͋̾̑͗̎̎͗͛͑̿̌̕͜͝͝͠E̷̼͎̖̪̒͋̌͆͑̒̍̋D̶̹͖͉̞͇̩̦̙͇͎͖̟̉͂̓͗̈̽͒̍̚͜]̶̡̪̠̝͙̻̟̦̪̮̝͚̝̭̙̓͜ͅ...

13: [̸̛͕̝͆̓̈́̊̓͂͋̓͌̆́̃̃̿̅̇̒͘̚̚͝R̶͍͔̝͔̙̟̻̋͆͆̆̽̐̅́̍̒̈́̈́̿̓͂̐̊͐͐̈͌͜Ȩ̸̛̰̜͉̖͙͍͕̣͖̫̯̱̮̝͕͇̘͎̱̋͊̊̀̅͒̀̈̾̌̈́̌̚ͅD̴̦̻̤̬̙̂̈͊́̉̅̇͆͂͗̀̋̾̇̂̕A̶̦̘̫̹̼̓̅͌͐͗͋̂́̎͌̏̀͜͝ͅC̸̬͙̋̏͊͊̃̐̈́͆͛̃̓͗́͒̈́̂͝T̷̔̈́̈́̂̑͗͋̾̑͗̎̎͗͛͑̿̌̕͜͝͝͠E̷̼͎̖̪̒͋̌͆͑̒̍̋D̶̹͖͉̞͇̩̦̙͇͎͖̟̉͂̓͗̈̽͒̍̚͜]̶̡̪̠̝͙̻̟̦̪̮̝͚̝̭̙̖̦͕̟̓͜ͅ ̷̨̝̊̈̅͛͆̈́́̆͠

=0=0=0=0=1=1=0=1=

     Silence filled the room. Laine glanced at them. "Hey. ." Raven uttered. "How long are we gonna stay silent?" He continued. "It's not like we're not going to let our guard down, but, at least, for now, we are safe. Right?"

     Neila turned to look at Raven and glared. "It's like you're saying we should go easy until it's too late," she said

     Raven looked down for a moment before looking around. "Have you seen Akane?" he asked.

     Neila's eyes widened as she turned back. Krishna held her shoulder and gave her a relieving smile. "Relax, she told me she was going to Nero."

     "To what? Cheer him up?" complained Raven and pouted. "Why is it that I don't get to have someone who cheers me up? Am I that invaluable? Why. ."

     Neila frowned in anger at Raven's continuous nonsense complaints as she gripped the handle of her cyber sword. Krishna held her hand, gripping it tightly. "Calm down," she whispered.

     Neila uttered a tsk. "Raven."

     Raven stopped and looked at her. "If you won't stop complaining nonsense. I swear this will be the last time that everybody will hear your voice."

     Raven gulped and pouted. "I have feelings too, you know." He put his arm over Amber's shoulders. "Amber, cheer me up," he said.

     Amber fixed her glasses and smirked at Raven. "Are you sure you want 'me' to cheer you up? Don't you mean you want-" Raven immediately covered Amber's mouth and placed his finger on his lips.

     Amber continued to muffle before attempting to bite Raven's hand. He immediately flinched his hand away the moment Amber started opening her mouth. "Amber, no!"

     Raven placed his finger on Amber's lips and whispered, "I don't know what you know about me, but I sense something awful at what you were about to say."

     Amber let out a mischievous grin which frightened Raven a little. "I was not going to say anything, unless you allow me to," replied Amber, still wearing her mischievous grin, and ran her finger on Raven's shoulder. "If you continue to piss Neila off, I'll make sure you'll never get to show your face up again," she whispered on his ear before blowing air on it, making Raven shiver a little.