『CHAPTER 15』

15: Midnights of Dawn

=0=0=0=0=1=1=1=1=

     "Step back," warned Krishna as she grabbed her Colossal Sword from its passive form, making Akane frown in confusion. "What are you doing? Don't do that," she asked.

     Krishna slowly raised her Colossal Sword with a strong killing intent, making the White Dove flap its wings in panic.

     'She's right, she's right, listen to her. Please don't do that. Stop her! Someone!'

     Nero, who seemed confused, held Krishna's arm. "You'll wake the people," he said, making the White Dove sigh in relief. "Do it quietly." He continued and released Krishna's arm.

     'No! No! Wait! I'm here to help you make the spell of Amnesia and let the people of Neusud forget that you're here.'

     "How did you know about--"

     "Show your true form first," inserted Nero, cutting off Akane, with a stern voice and a mischievous smirk formed on his face.

     'But this is my-- Ugh fine.'

     The dove flapped its wings and landed on the floor in front of them. As soon as it landed on the floor, it immediately transformed into a fair-looking lad that looks like a child. He's as white as a ghost, including his hair, outfit, and skin. Only his red eyes were different in color.

     "A kid?" whispered Akane under her breath. Ice glared at Akane. "I'm no kid. I'm--"

     "Whitian, Shapeshifter," inserted Neila, who's staring at Ice with full caution. "You're -- no wonder -- from the Order," she continued and stepped away from Ice.

     Neila held her forehead with anger, and held the handle of her Cybersword. "Look. I'm not here to report you. I'm here to help you make that amnesia spell you were planning," said Ice, slowly walking towards them, but as soon as he steps toward them, they step back.

     "How did you-" said Neila and stared at him for a few seconds before taking a deep breath. "He's not lying," she continued. Akane looked at Neila with worry. "I know you'll ask us something in return."

     Ice smiled, a genuine but slightly suspicious one. "Brilliant of you, Neila," he replied. "I just want you to continue your journey on meeting [Kami]."

     "Who's Kami?" Akane irritably asked and stepped toward Ice. Nero held her shoulder, making Akane look at him. "He is said to be the one who created the game [Colueria]," replied Ice.

     "I'm going to cast the Spell of Lethe, known to be the spell of forgetfulness, in a few minutes. Prepare yourselves," he said as he stepped away from them. "Please trust me," he continued.