『CHAPTER 09』

9: Daytime Stories

9: Daytime Stories

=0=0=0=0=1=0=0=1=

     They've reached their destination after a few hours. They left their carriages and paid after. The sky's already dark, fortunately there are nearby inns on sight. Akane, Nero, and Raven walked towards Neila and the others.

     "I guess we can call this a day," said Neila, leading others toward the Inn.

• • •

     A lady around their age, wearing a farmer dress grabbed their attention. The lady turned to look at them. "Pardon me." "Welcome to [NeucentrINN 4]"

     Neila gazed around, amused by the modern interior of the Inn. She turned to the lady. "Any available rooms for seven people?"

     The lady nodded and turned back. "Follow me."

They passed by at the eating place before walking up to the stairs, Akane caught sight of a Bluetian lady's cyan eyes, whose hair is long and straight with side bangs. Her outfit is mostly blue except for her shirt below her cloak and her boots. Her right-hand wears a blue glove.

     The Bluetian stared back at Akane. Akane immediately took a step on the stairs. When she looked again, the Bluetian was gone. They continued walking until they stopped at the door with the number '16' on it.

     Akane felt nauseous and almost fell on the floor. She closed her eyes for a few moments before opening them.

     When she turned around, she was surprised by an unknown group of people around her. Akane turned to the direction they were looking and was surprised by the door with the number '666' on it.

     "Isn't 666, Illuminati?" asked Draco. Akane was surprised she was able to know their names. Azul uttered a tsk. "This is the only available room for six people. Don't complain."

     Akane turned back at the rushing footsteps of Blake. Akane frowned even more. She turned to the front and suddenly felt herself smiling. "Well, we don't have any choice, do we?" said Akane. However, she was sure she never intended to speak. Her voice was like that of an angel.

     Lara nodded. Mara clung unto Lara's arm.

     All of them went inside the room and prepared the place to spend the night over.

     It was silent until Akane suddenly felt the urge to speak. "Guys, I'm going to buy snacks for us." Akane then understood the situation. She opened the door.

     When she turned to them, Blake's fierce stare caught her utmost attention.

     Akane kept observing around, looking for a mirror as she walked through the hallway. She entered a convenience store located on the ground floor of the hotel and took this chance to look for any reflection as she unwillingly picked up snacks.