『CHAPTER 05』

5: Bury the hatchet

5: Bury the hatchet

=0=0=0=0=0=1=0=1=

     Neila released Akane's arm after reaching the mouth of the lair. "Hear me out. They look inexperienced, so it's better not to interact much with them because they aren't a bit of hel-"

     "Wait!" Akane looked at the cave. There she saw the pink-haired girl and the blonde-haired girl running towards them. Both of them stood in front of Neila and Akane, panting.

     "I will come with you. I don't know this person. She's just a stray girl, and I don't know her." said the blonde-haired girl, pushing away the pink-haired girl who's pushing herself to come near the blonde-haired girl.

     Neila remained poker-faced. Akane silently nodded, understanding what Neila meant.

     The pink-haired girl whined loudly, making Neila escape a muffled groan. "Don't leave me! I know nothing about fighting monsters!"

     Akane scratched her head, awkwardly smiling. "You know, arguing doesn't help. You can come with us anyway." Neila glared at Akane.

     "What's the use of your cool weapons and abilities?" exclaimed the blonde-haired girl. The pink-haired girl hugged the blonde-haired girl, shoving her face to the blonde-haired girl's chest.

     Neila's eyes twitched, looking at Akane. The pink-haired girl shrieked, her face still on the blonde-haired girl's chest. The blonde-haired girl pushed the pink-haired girl's head away.

     The pink-haired girl fixed herself in front of Akane and Neila, before clearing her throat "Anyway. My name is Laine Calfuray! I'm a -"

     "[Viollian]. [Blade Dancer]." continued Neila. Laine gulped. Akane tilted her head in confusion. "What does a Blade Dancer do?"

     "Viollians are known for their Creativity. Well, [Blade Dancers] control several magical swords and blades by dancing or moving their hands," replied Neila. Laine agreed. The blonde-haired girl frowned at Neila in confusion, then shook her head.

     "I'm Amber Blaine," introduced Amber. "[Yellian]. [Mage]." Neila continued, closing her eyes.

     "I'm Akane Shihong. [Radian]. [Samurai]." said Akane. Amber and Laine stared at Akane.

     Neila grabbed Akane's wrist, showing them the Radian symbol at Akane's right hand.

     "I'm Neila Jaelle. [Bluetian]. [Cyberslasher]," said Neila. Amber nodded with her fingers at her chin. "I see. Bluetians are known for their strength and intelligence too. No wonder you knew our [Color Identity] and [Class]," said Amber and flicked her ponytail.

     "I see you're an experienced adventurer," said Laine. Neila looked away.

     "Let's continue our quests," said Neila and started walking away.