Prologue

"Uh, your royal highness?" a servant asked, worry evident on his face.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that? Just call me Jay," a handsome young man with ever changing eyes and pale blue hair, so pale that it almost seemed white, replied.

"Well, er uh," the servant stuttered, unused to addressing the king of a kingdom with no formalities. After a few minutes, he finally composed himself and just said, "er, the villainess in the otome game that you created died-"

"Hmm? I know; I was thinking of doing the soul transaction that some of my friends did. It sounded interesting, you know? And a game that repeats itself over and over again is rather boring. I was thinking to change things up a bit."

"Well, uh, see here, the umm, villainess died at childbirth so uh-"

"I created that world. I know that she died at childbirth. I made her die at childbirth, you idiot. Besides, I already got a soul over here that I accidentally ran over when I tried to learn how to drive one of those, what do those humans call it? Cream, or something, or was is Corps— oh, I remember! It was cars! Or was I driving a tack? No, I believe they call it a truck..."

"Well if you already got it covered then uh, I'll be going then," the servant said with a wavering smile, before dashing off faster than the wind.

"Hmmm, I wonder what's wrong with him? Well, I have to finish this soul transaction first," the man said while glancing at the floating fog shaped person that was also a person's soul.