An Unexpected Death

Hemlock- you will be the death of me
Yellow Carnation- rejection, disappointment, disdain
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Er, your royal- I mean Jay?" the attendant said, sweat running down his forehead.

"Ah, you must be here because of the death of the heroine. I lost a bet to my friend, and so I agreed that he could place a dead soul into one of the characters. I simply don't understand why he doesn't reincarnate her into his own world.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heroine's POV
I slowly blinked my eyes open.

"Thank goodness your okay!" I heard a woman say. 

I glanced at her and narrowed my eyes. I don't ever remember seeing her, don't tell I'm in a hospital. I glanced around the room, this doesn't seem like a hospital, it was more of a medieval room. Suddenly the memories of the previous owner of this body flooded my mind.

I started smiling, I was Adeline Woods. The heroine of my favorite otome game [Ein no Ai]. Oh! I could create a harem! This is wonderful! Wait for me my bishounens, I'm coming for you!

"Are you okay?" my mother asked in worry, I glanced at her, joy evident in my eyes.

"I'm fine, very fine. In fact, I feel wonderful!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Something changed' I thought to myself. Some of the flowers were more perky than usual. Pink Camellias, orange Lilies, light pink rose, jasmines. Even the flowers that were already perky before were even more so, like the lavenders and lotus. 

I had a theory of what may be happening, most of the flowers that were blooming meant desire and passion. Also, one of the meanings of the lotus is rebirth. The Jasmines meant unconditional  and eternal love......

I raced towards the middle of the vast garden. I smiled when it came to view, the oldest tree in the world, or so I liked to believe. The tree held a lot of other flowers as well, and it would most likely take a hundred people to fully encircle it. The leaves were so dense that not a drop of sunlight  would come through, that is, if the sun was over head.

I carefully navigated through the roots, and came towards her. Touching her trunk, and let her into my mind.

Images flashed through my mind, Fay shooting lighting from his fingers to electrocute a very realistic looking dummy, the bored prince going over paperwork, Tristen making a girl cry with his fan girls surrounding him still under the impression that he was the kind caring knight. My mother giving birth- wait what! Er, my father pacing outside the room, then the villagers working, a death, another nobleman.......

There! A pink haired girl practicing the cliche light magick that all heroines seemed to have. In my opinion darkness is so much better......

A determined look was on her face, whenever she stopped she seemed to have that glassy far away look. I asked to rewind the scene, and then saw her sick in bed, I saw when she got better, whenever she stared towards the direction of the school.

As I thought, the heroine seems to have been reincarnated as well. I gently disconnected myself from the mother tree.

"Thank you," I told her with a sad smile. Everything had a price, I could sense everything a little more clearly.

It won't be long until.....

I snapped out of my revery and sighed, the heroine is preparing so I should probably prepare as well. I walked along the gardens and noticed the corianders seemed pretty lively. I smiled a small smile, it seems like the heroine is not that innocent. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corainder- lust