The heroine

"My name is Adeline Woods, I hope we get along!" the heroine said cheerfully. 'I highly doubt that' I thought, the game was prone to auto correct.

I watched in amusement as her eyes kept wandering towards the four capturable targets. I suspected she was after the reverse harem. Afterall, it was nearly impossible for the five capturable targets to be in the same room. Though one of them is missing for some odd reason, then again in the game he was always skipping class.

Well, she' already got the four capturable targets attention. Being the only known female in this class, how could she not? Though.... isn't she a year early?

 "Any questions?" she added as an after thought. A few hands shot up.

"Why are you in a class for magick?" It seemed like that was the main question as all other hands went down.

She giggled lightly, "it's because I have light magick!"

All eyes widened, a female magical. As well as one that could do light magick, it couldn't be true now, could it?

Whispers went through the class, 'she must be lying' was what they all thought.

"Come on, give her a chance. Besides, if she's lying we'll find out soon right?" Tristen kindly said. That quieted the class down.

"Okay class, we're going to try something new this year. To figure out our special talents I'm going to place you in groups of up to six to see if it would speeden up the process," the teacher said, "Adeline, you can have a group with Amir, Fay, Tristen, Kyle and Rider."

Amir and Tristen's hands both went up.

"Yes?" the teacher asked, his eyes narrowing. 

"Can I partner up with Rei instead?" the both asked in unison. Glaring at each other before they remembered to put on their facade. I felt my eyes widen, before coming to a realization. Maybe they feel like partnering up with someone was too troublesome and so if they partner up with me then it they could just work by themselves.

"No, Adeline is still new to this school so you should help her," the teacher strictly told her. Ah may you live a long and happy life. Well, our teacher is rather stubborn.

"Fay should partner up with Rei, maybe Fay can get closer to brother and brother won't bully Fay anymore!" Fay said. I was surprised that's for sure, but I felt more like face palming. Who still talks like that?!

"You can do that when you're at home," the teacher replied.

I sighed in relief, but then Fay did his puppy eyes. I saw the teacher start to break down.

"Since half of you want Rei, I'll just place Rei in your group."

"Sir, if you will. I would like to do this project by myself."

"My decision is final," then he went and started listing of the other groups.

...........I hope that you die early and that your soul would burn in eternal damnation.

I glanced towards the group, all except Kyle, had an evil glint in their eyes. Oh dear, this isn't good.

"If you'll excuse me," I said standing up, "I have somewhere urgent to get to."

I stood up and calmly walked towards the door.

3rd person POV
"I'm going to get Rider," Kyle mumbled. Stumbling out of the classroom, clutching a notebook close to his chest.

"I'll go see if Rei needs help," Amir said, gracefully standing up.

"I'm his shadow knight, I should be the one that checks up on her," Tristen argued, also proceeding to stand up.