3.welcome to the hell

Mr n Mrs Agrawal ask Anika n she said yes...Yes to marry him...The poor soul doesn't knowing what she is doing with her life...She said yes just bcz of her pure love n faith on him...for him...

While he is again busy to enjoy his victory n planning for what next...Surely he will going to make her life hell or more than hell...

Mr.Agrawal inform him about their decision..N he smirked as he knows this surely going to happened...

.....After some time...

Shivaay comes with lawyer...With papers...N in front of their almighty they signed the papers... Anika even doesn't bother to read it once just bcz of her trust on her would be or now her own husband...

Shivaay puts vermilion in her partion of head...Panjit ji started mantras n they walked around the holy fire for 7 times...They gave each other 7 promises...But in mind Shivaay is promising her that he'll make her life hell...Finally they r married...

Anika hugs her mother...Her father...N cry a lot...

1st time in her life of 22 years, she is going far from her parents...Just because of or just for her love...Shivaay gave them consolation that

HE WILL NEVER LET HER CRY FOR THEM (as he'll going to give her enough reason to cry bcz of him or for him)

HE WILL NEVER EVER LET HER FEEL ALONE N MISS HER PARENTS...(as he is the sole one who will be with her the dangerous days n dreadful nights...)

HE WILL TAKE CARE OF HER..(that she is crying everyday or not...)Blah..blah...blah...She is crying...N he is smirking...enjoying...

Finally they come at Shivaay's home...N after some time of packing they reached airport...
In a blink they r in Delhi...

Shivaay:welcome Anika...(welcome to the hell)

*****

Shivika reached at their home...The house is too beautiful having 3 Giant bed rooms...

Shivaay opens the door... Anika is still looking at him as she wanna enter with him but...He enters in the house n went upwards to his room...Leaving his newly married wife behind at the entrance...

Which makes her eyes moist...
But she controlled herself n enters...She also comes in the same room following him...

Shivaay is in a washroom...

Anika started arranging her clothes n other necessary things in the cupboard of the room...

Shivaay comes...

SSO:what the hell...who give u the permission to touch my stuff...my room...

Anika:Shivaay..m SORRY...me to bas...

SSO:just get out...from my room...

Now...

Anika's heart paining...n tears r automatically coming out without her permission...She is leaving the room...All of sudden... Shivaay holds her wrist...n drag her towards the nearest wall... And pinned her their.

S:ohhh baby it was just a joke.. u r so delicate...U started crying in this little thing!!!

He rubbed her tears..N started kissing her....Anika is too numb...How to react she doesn't know....

His hold on her skin become more tight, piercing her delicate skin which leads to blood oozing out from it.

She is too shocked to feel any pain.

She still can't able to believe that it's not a nightmare but reality.

All her dreams,
All her hopes,
Her every thoughts breaking her heart.

But it is just a begging...

She will realize soon that,

Her husband is Heartless with whom she was dreaming her future.

It's all fake.

*****

This book will consist physical violence and sexual abuse so please read at your own risk.