22.Love Game

Shivaay becomes hell angry on Anika, how can she do something like that... How can she play with his feelings... How can she pretend to love someone so easily...
But all his answers were already lying down in bottom of his own heart.
But his king size ego is not letting him accept the fact that he is feeling guilty for his past act...

I'll show you... How to play with someone's feelings Mrs.Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.... If you have started playing games with your husband then remember your husband is heartless player.

He thought and get the not so awesome idea in his mind, then he smirks.

His innocent yet smart wife,
Comes to him and appointed him as a manager of his own... Ups her company.

But for now, he can't do anything...He can't leave the job because to contract which is attached to company papers....and can't do that job because of his so called  male ego...Yes she had offered him the post of manager in her company... and because of that he hasn't any separate cabin... That hurt him to the core.

But at the end of the day Anika is his wife, as a wife helped him...By sharing her cabin with him...

Another side...

Tania becomes restless...She can't bear all this...Neither Anika as her boss nor see Shivaay and Anika in one cabin and their eyes locks...

Anika intentionally touching him.... coming closer to him ..In front of Tania...Causing her heart burn...

After seeing all this...

Tania enters in cabin,
She walks towards Shivaay and settled herself on his lap like always with her ugly smile.

"Don't worry baby... I'm with you... Everything will be alright soon "Tania said while caressing his hairs.

Anika burns in fire of jealousy.

"Excuse me, can you please go out from my husband's lap!!! "Anika said in most sarcastic way to Tania.

She felt insulted and walk away from the there after giving Anika murderous look.

"Okay so Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi let's make a deal... "she said in a most professional tone.

Shivaay gave confused look,

"you can have your extra marital affairs, I'm no one to stop you as you'll continue it behind my back and you don't consider me as your wife as well so let's make a deal, you can get your mistress at our home, in our bedroom, on our bed, on which we had made one night stand...on which once you have raped your wife It's all yours... I won't say anything... But you have to stay 24*7 in front of me... I have already talked with your few girls to become your girlfriends... "she said, shocking the hell out of him.

Shivaay's jaw dropped down in air after listening her words.

He's feeling like he's meeting a new girl, a totally different person inside Anika. She wasn't that sweet innocent girl anymore. She's changing and her change is changing him.

"An.. nikaaa... "Even before he said anything or reply her back Tania enters in the cabin, even without knocking.

& give her resignation letter to her...

But

Anika told her

"1st pay all ur credit card bills....rent for company's house...rent for ur cars and yeah give keys back now itself... bills of every month new mobile... other bills of parlours etc...Which was paying by the company only..."

But after Anika's demand she says SORRY to her...N takes her resignation back...

Anika smirks.

But Anika told her to say "Say SORRY MRS.Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi MAM"

Tania hasn't any other options left so she apologized to her in the same way...N went out glaring and crushing her love Shivaay...

*******

Hey guys... Sorry I haven't updated Loving The Heartless because I'm feeling so emotional and I'm not able to write it's end... It's first book which had reached this much close to my heart.