11.Monster Husband

He held his belt in his hand and just going to beat her through it.

Anika closed her eyes in fear and her hands were shaking, placed in front of her face, trying to cover it.

He could easily see fear on her face.

He smirked.

And beat her thrice.

She winced in immense pain.

"Aaahhh... "

"Shivaay... Please leave me... Please.. "

"Aaahhh... "

"It's hurting Shivaay..."

But he again stretched her hairs and

"Oh yeah it's hurt... It hurts a lot... But you deserve it... You deserve much more than this... Thank god that I haven't killed you yet... "He yelled.

Then he took her to his room while his hands were tightly gripping her hairs.

He picked her up and throw her on his bed.

Then started kissing her roughly all over her face.

She was crying bitterly out of pain but by now her body was turned sore completely.

He placed his lips on her lower lip, exactly where it was bleeding and chewed it, bite their causing intense pain through out her nerves.

She moaned in pain.

He smirked in pleasure.

Then he started to remove her clothes and touched over the places where he had beaten.

It was all red, tender, bleeding .

His touch at those places caused unbearable pain in her body.

"Sh... Shiv... Shivaay... Please... Leave me... Shi... Vaay... "She pleaded.

But his eyes were all red in anger, in rage.

"Why???
Is it still paining??? "he asked with smirk.

She didn't reply.

He started his most favorite work,

Torturing her,
Hurting her,
Breaking her,
Raping her.

And all she could do was cry at her destiny.

Though she had already decided to fight back and didn't give up but it was the fact that she was still weak in front of him. She couldn't able to help herself, save herself from her monster husband.

He raped her twice in the same nigh night until she fainted again.

Firstly, She hadn't eaten anything from past two days, she was in continuous stress and then he had beaten her and then raped her.

Life can't be these much unfair with someone.
Or can it???

*****

Next morning,

She opens her eyes only to welcome by her painful sore body.

She tries to wake up but she even can't able to move from the place.

Tears are rolling from her eyes as she never feel herself this much weak before.

Her mind reminds her of her parents, their love, she was living her life like a princess and now... Now she's feeling like a sl*t here...

She cries while holding their photo.

"I miss you mumma. Papa. "

"He killed your princess Dad... He killed your princess... "

She said in her law cracked voice.

*****

Whole day passed like this.

But there's not any glimpse of Shivaay in the house.

Even Anika doesn't bother to call him up, why would she when she knows that calling him means calling pain, torture for herself.

Night was growing darker.

Despite of what he had done with her, Anika was waiting for him.

She became tense when he didn't come whole night.

Next few days passed like this.

But there wasn't any news of Shivaay or his whereabouts.

*****

Finally after five days,

He comes back at mid night.

Anika is as usual waiting for him and during all this she slept on dining table itself.

Shivaay looks at her while going to his room but he ignores.

After few minutes,

He comes back from his room, picks her up in bridal style and then makes her sleep on his bed.

Next morning----->>>

Anika is in the kitchen...Preparing breakfast for Shivaay...

She wants to ask him so many questions but she just can't get her voice comes out of her mouth.

She wants to know why he hates her so much... Why he rape her when she's his wife... Why he had beaten her up without her any fault... And more than that where he was from last five days and that to, he didn't feel any need to inform her anything!!!

But she remains silent.

While Shivaay is just awww at the site...She is looking damn pretty as well as cute...In red sari with black border...

her back is almost open, visible ...& all thanks to draught of air which revealing her smoother waist by one side...

Her perfect curves and that milky white skin, he can't get enough of it.

Which is giving tingling sensations in Shivaay's heart...He is totally hypnotized by the goddess in front of him....

His nerves r under the control of her that causing excessive salivation in his mouth....Which he is unknowingly gulping by his throat....

While she is totally unaware about his condition or precisely his intentions....She is working like a robot...

Shivaay is just staring at her curves that he is unable to notice her pale...sad....robotic face...She becomes dull...While he becomes more wild....

*****

Sorry for late update.

What do you think, why he's doing all this???

What Anika should do???

How she'll handle this monster???

Stay tuned.