30.His sufferings

My mom was so much in pain, stress... She was so helpless...we hadn't a single rupee to survive in this world...

My father's death made a great impact on my mother's mind...She became like stone... She didn't eat anything for days. Didn't even say a single word. Our all savings were almost finished and I was too small to do anything for her.

One month passed like this...

By the time, All the gold, little money we had everything in this mouth to survive in this helpless world...

We weren't able to pay the rent anymore...

I literally begged that uncle to let us stay, or at least give us some time to pay the rent but he didn't listen and next day,

Next day, he came again.

the uncle who's house we were staying trying to rape my mom...My mom was crying...Shouting for help...

But no one came...

After that incident we left that house...we were running here n there 4 staying but no place there for us without money...

After that incident my mother became insane, she lost all her hopes, mental stability...She is in asylum...

Everyday she is bearing pain...Giving herself pain...Electric shock ...Medicines...

I can't see her like this...Anika...Her wrists were bleeding due to ligatures...They tried her with the rope n ...

Anika, yesterday she scratched her hairs so vigorously so that they removed her all hairs...My mom...My dad...I hate you...I hate your father...

U all had ruined my life...My family...My family's life...

We were so happy even in little what we were getting but your billionaire father ruined it all...

He took everything from us...

He killed my father,
My mother almost raped,
My mother became insane,
We came on the road,
We didn't get roof to stay then food was too much to be think of...

Ragini... My little princess sister...

No.

I just can't be so selfish.

I just can't leave my revenge, I just can't leave him for my love for you...

I'll ruin him... That's why I married you at the first place after making you fall in love with me...

I want to see him in pain, and he'll get the same.

I'll torture you to the hell Anika, no matter how much I love you and how much it'll kill me but I wanna see him when he will become as helpless as I was in my childhood and didn't able to do anything for my loved ones.

Even he'll not able to anything for his loved ones.

He has two weakness... His daughter, you and his company.

I'll destroy both.

He'll get everything back which he had done to us...

He'll be on road soon, that to with her loved ones.

Now you know why I have raped you???

To make you feel how my mother felt at that moment.

Now you know why I made you starve for days???

So that you can understand how my little sister stayed all the while without food.

And remember when I beat you???

I had beaten up so many times for getting a little food for my insane mother and my sister.

You should feel everything what your father had deed to us.

And,

One last thing remaining,

Just because of him my father died.

Now you'll feel how to survive without parents... That's the reason I never let you talk with them after our marriage...

N now..

I'll kill him...

I'll kill him....

*****

💔💔💔