10.Facing The Heartless

He comes suddenly...& stretch her hairs hardly...She wince in pain....

"Shivaay... Aaahhh"Anika said out of pain.

"What are you doing Shivaay... Please leave me... "She almost begged.

"Leave... That to you... You bloody loser... "He yelled at her.

Though he is all drunk but the alcohol is only increasing his anger and her misery.

He pinned her to the wall and then holds her jaw tightly. His nails are dragging over her skin.

While his another hand is holding her hands behind her back.

Tears are continuously falling down from her eyes.

For the first time she has seen this much angry and dangerous Avatar of shivaay.

Then he tries to remove her clothes and she becomes self conscious.

This time she isn't going to bear his torture, this time at any cost she won't let him rape her and take away all her respect, her dignity.

She gathered all her courage and strength and tries to push him hard.

At first she fails but she isn't the one who stop trying ever.

She again tries to push him away and get out of his hold and after two times, she tastes success.

Shivaay falls down due to sudden push with much more intensity and strength.

"What the... "He curses.

Anika turns to run away from him but he is too fast to catch her again.

In trying to save herself, Anika has done a big mistake... Mistake of waking up the heartless monster.

He pushes her on the floor after slapping her hard. Her lips starts bleeding again, first due to his nails and now because of hard slap.

She falls on the floor.

"No... Shivaay.. No... "She cried.

"Please leave me Shivaay... "She begged.

But he is in no mood or condition to listen anything.

He looks around and then he found out a rope besides.

He immediately takes it and wrap it on her both the wrist and knot it with the table.

Now she is in no condition to move an inch.

He starts unwrapping her sari.

She is having only one thing, Tears.

"Shivaay.. I'll do whatever you say... But please don't do this with me... Please... "She pleaded.

"just keep your mouth shut you b**ch otherwise you don't know what I'll do with you... "He warns.

For the first time in her life she really becomes scare. It isn't like she's weak but it is that she's not strong enough physically like him.

"Shivaay please... "Anika pleaded.

"I told you to keep quiet but I guess you don't understand my words... You'll only understand my actions right??? "He said with evil smirk.

And the he starts removing his belt.

And Anika's heart starts beating faster than ever.

No.

She isn't at all prepared for this.

By now she knew that her husband is heartless jerk and not love her at all but...

But...

Today she is facing another fact of her life.

Truth to be told by her husband that

He hates her to the core.

The same way,

She loved him to the core.

"Shivaay... pl... "She even can able to say a word.

The lump of saliva stuck in her mouth.

Her skin turns pale.
Her body shivered.
Her cells perspired.
Her heart broken.
Her soul cried.
Her love crushed.
Herself died.