25.Taadibaaz Ishqbaaz

Shivaay holds Tania's hand and takes her out of the bed room.

"What happened Shivaay??? What's wrong with you, why you're paying attention to her bullshits... "Tania said while caressing his cheek.

"Please Tania go back to your house now, we'll talk about it later... "Shivaay tried to convince her.

But she stands there, rooted on the place.

Tania becomes too much irritated...She can't see her love with his wife...Yes Anika loves Shivaay, but Tania also love him since childhood...

She is burning...hurting....
crying...irritating...But she isn't able to do anything...
Bcz her love...

Shivaay isn't having any problems with all this...He looks so comfortable with his wife...Tania can see it and feel it too. He isn't the same Shivaay anymore. The Shivaay who only wants to hurt Anika. The Shivaay who's only dream is to destroy her, take revenge and give pain. But he is changed now.

Tania looks at him for the last time and his eyes are stuck on his wife's beautiful face. And Tania left the house.

Shivaay immediately picks Anika up in bridal style and takes her to their bed.

"What are you doing Shivaay??? Leave me... "She demanded, trying to show fake anger.

"Why??? You were the one who wanted this right??? You are my wife right and I have rights on you and yeah I'll surely show you wild show... "Shivaay said and winked at her.

Shivaay comes hell close to her, feeling her breaths. She closes her eyes, enjoying the unknown pleasure.
But suddenly she remembered what he had done with her, and he had extra marital affair with Tania!

And she pushes him harshly.

He becomes shock by her sudden move.

"Now what the hell are you doing???
What you want??? "Shivaay asked.

"what!
I'm not your type of girl... I'm not your girlfriend..."Anika comes up with lame excuse.

"Yeah... You aren't like my girlfriend... You know just because of you my night is turning out as a "Dry" one..."He said with smirk, only to enjoy jealous Mrs.Oberoi.

He is just trying to have some fun with her but he doesn't know that this "fun" will cost too much to him.

Next morning,

Shivaay wakes up and find his wife searching something interesting on Google while having a hot coffee.

"What are you doing at 5 O'clock in morning??? "he asked.

"Searching a girl for my husband...
You know yesterday night was not that much good... What you have said... Yeah "Dry"... So I thought let's get perfect girls... So I have arranged an interview for it.... See they have so much experience unlike me... That's what lacking in me right???" she said in her innocent yet heart piercing tone.

And Shivaay's mind becomes all blank.

The mind,
The Heart,
And.
The nerve,
Thoughts of this girl!!!

***

Join me on twitter I'd blisslv

And on instagram I'd blisslv5