29.His pain

1 at Night...

Anika is still waiting for her husband..She is scared...first because of their not so normal relationship and second after today's her behavior at office , she knows He can do anything with her...

She is mentally ready for his tortures...Mental as well as physical...She is staring continuously at her mobile's screen..

But Shivaay isn't picking her calls nor he is calling her back...Which creates not so good thoughts in her mind...

After few minutes...

Shivaay comes...He isn't able to walk properly...He falls near the main gate.... His gait is unstable...

Anika goes there n help him...Soon they r in room..

Shivaay was totally drunk...Smell of alcohol is coming out from him...
He's blabbering something.

Shivaay:Annikkkaaa...tum itni achhi q ho???? I had done so many mistakes, crimes but how can you still love me even after facing the worst side of me... How.. Why... ...I love you Anika, I don't know how, where and why... But I know... I do... & I hate this thing...I hate you but I love you.. I hate your father.. your family...

Anika's eyes became moist and she caressed his hairs.

Her heart started beating faster after hearing his unique confession of love and hate at the same time. Though it should give her pain but somehow somewhere it felt so true and pure, and she knew that it's love. Even if it isn't his or not but she, she still loves him unconditionally.

Anika: why Shivaay??? Why you hate us so much!!!?? What we have done with you???

Shivaay:what you have done!!!

Ask me,
What you haven't done...

You guys had ruined everything, me... My entire family... Everything...

*****Flashback*****

Me,my little sister Ragini,my mom Janvi n my father Tej Oberoi ...My family...my everything

We were very poor...we were staying in one BHK apartment which wasn't even us...We were paying rent for it...My father was a one of the minor employee of ur father's company...He was very honest....hard worker...He loves that company...For our better future he was working dayday n night in ur company...One day suddenly Mr.Agrawal came to know that his company was going in a loss...Due to one employee's betrayal...Company's all deals were going from their hands bcz one employee or any other person was giving all data of the company to the other one...N there were loss of 55 lakes in a one day from the company locker...Mr.agrawal without any proof or investigations blame my father for all this...While he hadn't done anything wrong...He called the cops...N my father was in jail in half an hour...He was shouting...praying...crying...For justice...For proving himself right...But no one listen...My father was so honest...So he can't bear this guilty tag on himself...My mom was trying too much for him...Praying to ur father but he wasn't even ready to meet her...

2 days passed...

N my father was dead due to heart attack...

It was a murder by ur father Anika...I hate him...I hate him alot....

******

Half history...

Double updates so do more comments.

Heartless Husband✔ #shivikaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara