21.Karma

Tania is going to say something but before that....Someone enters in the office...Everyone stands up... And wishes good morning...

Shivaay is in dazed...

Who is that person???

Why everyone stood up immediately after seeing that person???

At that time...

"What the hell you are doing here ???
This is office hour....go....back to ur work"She told Tania...

Tania:r u out of mind????what r u saying????
Stay in ur limits.... Do you get that...

Anika:

Miss Tania, I know my limits...  Unlike you... And well I'm ur boss here...so mind ur tongue....Don't mess with me EVER.... Do you get that...

She said in the same tone, mimicking her.

Tania frowned on her.

Shivaay:Anika....

Even Shivaay is in total shock by her arrival at office like this and the way she was talking and behaving... He just can't believe on his eyes, what he was seeing.

Anika:Not Anika Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi... Call me mam...I'm ur boss...for ur kind information u had transferred all ur properties to the name of ur wify dearest....

Her statement has given biggest shock to Tania and Shivaay, saying this will be underestimated.

Shivaay:what nonsense u r saying???
Are you out of your mind???

Tania:r u drunk???

Anika:

I'm not drunk baby....look ur bf...ufff X-BF had signed this papers....see...My cheater Heartless Husband....

She saw that papers to both of them only to give another shock to both of them...

Shivaay:how can this even possible????I have never signed this...
What's all this Anika???

Anika:

Oh my not so innocent husband...

She places her both hands on his neck side by side...

Shivaay....this papers are signed in the same way as I signed those marriage paper & properties papers of my father...

Remember Shivaay,

how u cheated me by showing ur whole FAKE love....The same way I showered all my love to u for one day...and see like me u also fallen in LOVE....and just like u I played my cards...

But remember Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I'll never ever forgive u 4 all this....Now get lost and never come infront of my eyes....

What you thought that I'm emotional fool!!! Who again trust you and fall in love with you even after whatever you had done with me!!!

No Shivaay,

I haven't forgotten anything and I won't ever let you forget this in your entire life.

You will pay for everything with each breath of your life, I promise you that Mr.Heartless Husband.

*****

How's the chapter???

Like Anika's trick???

He's feeling everything which he had done with her slowly but steadily.

First that Kiss(Physical pain) and now mental...

Heart break.
Trust break.
Lost everything.

Just in a blink,
The same way like her.