20.Love or Revenge???

Next morning...

Shivaay wakes up early in morning...

Anika is still sleeping... In his embrace, with a beautiful satisfactory smile on her beautiful face.
Shivaay just stars at her and so many emotions, so many memories starts flashing in front of his eyes,

Their first meeting,
Her shy yet sweet nature,
Their business kum date trip,
Their talks,
Their time... His proposal,
Her happiness,
Her love,
Their marriage,
His betrayal,
Her pain,
His victory,
Her tears,
Yet always she fights back slowly but surely...
His restlessness,
Her changed behavior,
His ego,
Her courage,
And now,
He can feel change in him,
He is feeling better, peaceful after an ages...
And this time it's not because of physical intimacy with someone or by taking revenge... But this time it's because of love... Her love...

Shivaay tucks her random hair stand behind her ears.
Shivaay kisses on her forehead...
And smiles.

& afterafter 1 hour he went for office...

He is soooo happy....Smiling....brightly......Tania comes in his cabin...& hugs him...

Shivaay doesn't hug her back...As always...Tania tries to kiss him...BUt he takes his step back...

Tania:what???

S:m sorry...

Tania:y...What happened Shivaay...we love each other right...what's wrong with u???

S:nothing.. tania....this is wrong....I'm married....

Tania makes "0" shape face...

Tania:whatttttt....Shivaay u hate her...her family....this is only 4 revenge....What's all this????

S:yes I hate her...it's Only 4 my revenge...but 4 her this is her life....& I'm her husband....how can I cheat her when she is my wife I had taken swear of almighty around the holy fire...I hate her but she loves me....I can't....i can't do this...m sorry tannu..I'm breaking ur heart or hurting u....But I'm sorry....

Tania:Shivaay...divorce...divorce her....she can't come between us...she have to leave...

S:tannu u know na y I have done all this...without revenge I'll not give divorce to her....I'm sorry...I know u will always with me...like always....
Please try and understand...

I have already hurt her enough,
I have broken her heart,
I have almost raped her,
I have beaten her,
I have done everything which you have told me to take my revenge...
Even I was having extra marital affair with you but...
Yesterday when I had seen her with someone else then I realized that how much it'll hurt her when she will ever come to know about this...
So before that,
I want to stop this...
That's it.

Tania: but Shivaay... How can you forget about what happened with you... You don't want to betray her but sorry to say this by this you are betraying me, my love, my friendship, my all sacrifices and more than that,

You are betraying your own family Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi...

You are turning into emotional looser!!!

Don't do this Shivaay...

You have to fight for Ragini...

You have to fight for your family...

Please take decisions wisely...

Think Shivaay and use your brain not heart this time...

And you're right I'm, and I'll be there for you but I won't forgive her so easily for whatever happened with all of you because since childhood I have seen you suffering days and nights because of them... I just can't forgive them...

******

Sorry for late but I'm happy with your response...  155 votes on last chapter 😍😍😍

Waiting for your comments as always.

Do inline comment which book update you wanna read today... Will go according to majority...
Just write +1 with the book name below.

1.Falling In Love

2.Raaz

3.Healing Of Hearts

4.Crazy Stupid Ishq

5.Loving The Heartless

6.Hey Baby