14.Traitorous Love

Shivaay & Tania enter in park...

Tania is side hugging him, in his embrace....Her head is resting on his chest...While he closes his eyes in search of peace...

Tania understands that he needs her...She looks upwards...Their eyes meet with each other...

She picks his cheek...Then her lips are touching his lips...Both are unaware of surrounding...

Enjoying their own moments...

*****

While someone who is just standing in front of them is shedding tears...

Yes...

Anika is staring them from far away...Her heart is aching badly...She doesn't wanna cry...BUt her eyes are also cheating her...

She knows that Shivaay is dangerous, Heartless...He isn't in love with her...In fact, he hates her... He can do anything with her...He only love her body...He is a jerk...Moron.....

But

she never thought in her wildest dream that he can cheat her....He can do this with her...She still love him...That's paining...

Seeing ur love with someone else its too hard...But seeing ur husband with someone else its out of limitations...

Especially when You love him to the moon and back.

Especially when You have only dream about him and your all dreams are turning into nightmares.

Whatever he had done with her, she is still trying her best to cop up with everything , trying her best to fight with it.

But every time, she thinks finally she becomes strong enough, he makes him check out the reality by his heartless acts.

tooo painful....

Tania:I love u Shivaay...

& he gives side hug to her...Who is sitting just beside him...

Even though,

Shivaay doesn't reply back to her, his action of hugging her told so many untold stories to her.

Which makes her question herself,

"who I'm??? "

Because,

She isn't his love,

She's not his wife (According to him),

But at least

There is undefined relationship there between them. But today it's killed by him. The pure relation for her, her everything died in front of her.

When her husband was kissing someone else.

Tears are continuously falling down her cheeks,
Her heart is broken by now in to million pieces.

"Shivaay... Baby don't worry I'm with you always... "Tania said while caressing his hairs.

"Thank you so much Tannu for being there for me always... I feel peace in your embrace...  You mean a lot to me baby..."Shivaay said to Tania.

And Anika, becomes rooted at her place after hearing confession of the both.

The words which she always wants to hear from him for herself, she heard that finally... But for someone else.

While Shivaay and Tania are not at all aware of her presence , busy in their own world.

*****

So sorry guys I promised you to update yesterday night but I was writing long chapter of LTH.

Anyway,

Now what Anika will do???

What you will do if you caught your husband's extra marital affairs in front of your eyes!!!

It's really unaccepted. And painful.

Do tell your views.