17.Unpredictable

Anika comes there, near Shivaay and gives her brightest Smile to him...
Then she kisses on his forehead...

Giving him shock after another shock.

Anika: Shivaay...go & freshen up....I wanna give u one surprise...

Shivaay shocked again...Y this girl always give him shock by her behavior...Y he never understand what she is doing with his mind...soul..body...

As like robbo he wakes up...During bathing his hand is still feeling her touch...His finger is still running at that area as if he is touchingtouching her....Feeling her love...her touch....He is unknowingly blushing....It's not like that he hasn't touched by any one...but for the 1st time time his wife kissed him without any force...

This feeling is totally new, different and pleasurable for him.

It's giving him happiness...Too much happiness....Even he himself doesn't knowing when last time time he was feeling happy happy from bottom of his  heart....When he was really happy.... He comes out of room after dressing himself...

Anika dragged him to the dining table & feed him breakfast....He is eating like a child...After god knows how many years someone is feeding him...After so many years he is feeling so hungry...He wanna stop this momentmoment here only....Wanna stop the world that she always feeds him with this much love...care...Smiles....He isn't want to think anything....Just wanna capture this moment.....feel her love....

With his misfortune he never had felt or got love of someone, Love of family.

After breakfast Anika makes him drink water....& then she hugs him from back...He is still sitting on the chair totally froze by her behavior....

She gives kiss on his cheek....

& say in his ear:

I LOVE U MR.Shivaay Singh Oberoi... And I'll love you always no matter what will happen, what you'll do with me... You will always find me by your side... I'll always be there for you Shivaay...

I know you want to hurt me...

You want to give me pain...

You hate me...

But for once Shivaay...

For once can't we forget everything and start a new fresh relationship???

Can't we start a new life with each other???

I'm really to forgive you and forget everything what you had done with me...

Are you ready for this Shivaay???

She asked him in her loving, soft tone.

His heart started beating faster with her each word.

Are you out of your mind!!!
He wants to ask her this question and yelled on her for her stupidity.

How can she ask him something like that???

No one with sane mind will ever think like this after whatever he had done with her and here, she's offering him forgiveness by her own and that too without apologize!!!

How can she do the same mistake twice!!???

How can she trust him again!!???

How can she love him again!!!???

For the first time in his life,
Despite of so many questions,
He couldn't able to ask one...

The heartless husband inside him wasn't able to accept what she's doing with his mind.

Then he realized one thing,

As they say,

Never try to understand a girl,
Either you will become Crazy
Or
You'll fall in love...

But after trying this,

With his simply complicated wife,

Is he become Crazy or
Is he falling in love???

This girl is surely doing something to him.

*****

I was thinking to end Loving The Heartless in few chapters.