19.First time or First Love???

After few minutes...

Shivaay and Anika r in a shopping mall... Anika is trying different types of dresses...& finally she selected one blue color one piece...Which is ending up to her knees...She is looking so adorable ....

She waves her hand to someone and calls him "Om..."

"Hey Anni... "Om immediately comes there and both hug each other.

"After long time girl... You just forget me like anything... "Om complained.

"No Om... It's not like that... Just because in routine stuff... "She said with smile.

"Well... Well... I must say... You are changed a lot... "He said while looking her from head over heels.

"What!!! Not at all... "She said with proud.

"No babes... You have lost your weight... But I must say you're looking more beautiful than before... "Om said with smile.

Anika blushed little at his comments.

"Thanks for the compliment... I really miss you..."

"sometime... "She added.

He laughed at her cuteness.

And they continued to talk with each other unaware of surrounding.

While someone is dying in anger or to be precise with jealousy.

Shivaay was waiting for his wife after she came out wearing that blue dress, looking extremely hot yet beautiful.

But instead of coming back to him, she went to some other guy, hugging, laughing with him.

Which irked his king size ego.

He immediately went there.

"Hey... Wifey... "he said while placing his hand softly on her waist.

Before she can reply back,

"I was waiting for you... Don't you know how much I miss you... See I brought this for you... Please try this... "He said while kissing her forehead.

Anika is going to say something but,

"Hello to you too man... Let's have some coffee... "He said to Om and held his hand then literally dragged him from there.

Anika is just standing there, processing what just happened!!!

She smiles after seeing that dress brought by her husband.

It is beautiful peach color dress which is simple yet elegant with little embroidery work and importantly covering the body perfectly and completely.

She smiles at irony , the person who had raped her, is trying to save her from the bad eyes of the world... Only if he knew it isn't related with size of dress but it's totally depends upon the thinking of the person.

Who's the criminal inside the house is trying to save her from crime.

She rubs her tears and went back to cafe where they must be waiting for her.

But when she reaches there, Om is no where to be seen.

"Where's Om??? "She asked the first question immediately.

"He had some important works other than enjoying with someone's wife so he went away... "He said with sarcasm.

But when he looked her from top to bottom, he just become insane in her beauty....

"you look... Beautiful.. "He commented.

His hand reached in to his hairs.

She thanked him and both went to restaurant. Anika orders noodles for them... Both started eating but by chance, both took the same noodle in the fork, which is literary like a thread between them.
both smiles and stared eating single noodle from each corner....which lead them So close to each other....

Both laughed when finally the small part fell down while eating.

Shivaay sees her laughing, giggling, blabbering anything.
1st time Shivaay is seeing the real beauty of girl in her eyes....
It is totally a new experience for him.
Because till the date he never shared something with someone except physical relation because he has no one.

But now,

He has his wife, which slowly turning his world upside down and becoming his world too.

After that they went in a resort....
Enjoy rides....N finally after that they took rest in park and talked with each other, trying to know each other better....Then movie....Dinner.....N at night 1 AM they reached at home....

For the first time,

They were together for 24 hour.

No one else but only they.

Shivaay and Anika come back at home...Both r tired as well as happy..

Shivaay is smiling without any reason....

But in his life he 1st time enjoying all this...He hadn't any friends...any family...Any type of love...CARE...He had only one thing...."loneliness"....Yes Tania tries too much to make him happy but...She just made him feel relaxed by their physical relationship...But no mental peace....

Both change their clothes...& 4 the 1st time Shivaay holds her hand & Tell her "stay here" through his eyes...

Anika is feeling uncomfortable...She remember their 1st night...& her body is shivering ....

Shivaay understands her condition...& takes his hand back & turn at another side of the bed...

After a minute,

Anika turns back to See him...& after few seconds...She is lying beside him....

In sleep both r too close to each other....Feeling each other's breathing...Both r in each other's embracing....

After a long time sleep is catching their eyes.....

*****

Long chapter.

If we forget about what he had done with her, they're perfect for each other.

What you say???

💝💝💝