31.Broken Soul

My Mom wasn't with us, she was in mental asylum by the time...

And me and Ragini both were on the road... We had no place to go, to stay...
I begged so many people but no one came forward to help us...

They just throw us away as a trash... were they human???

We were staying in a temple from 2 months...

In rain...In cold...we both had faced all this ... All alone, in the temple itself.

God knows how many days we had spent without food...

U know what I wanna give u the same pain...That's why I raped u...That's why u have to stay on terrace in rain...in cold...That's why I cheated u...That's why doesn't allow u to eat....I wanna give pain to u..But i love u...I can't do this....Can't...
I know I have already told you but I'm confused Anika... I really don't want to hurt you, I'm really feeling sorry, guilty for doing this to you... But I'm... I'm...

He started sobbing badly.

Anika immediately hugged him tightly and caressed his hairs.

"Ssshhh... Everything will be alright soon... "She said, while crying herself after hearing his pain, his sufferings.

"Nothing will be alright Anika,,, u know what when...

When..

Ragini died... " Shivaay said with cracked voice.

He started sobbing again...

Anika hugs him tightly as much she can....He is totally broken in her embrace, trying to find peace of mind...

He has so much pain inside his heart...1st time he is letting it come out...
For the first time,
He has trusted someone and shared his pain.

For the first time,
He cried his heart out.
And in her embrace,
He is feeling so relaxed, good, peaceful.

Anika:Shi..Shivaay... What happened with Ragini???

Anika asked slowly yet nervously.

Shivaay stared in to her eyes and she kissed his forehead, giving him assurance that she's here with him.

She starts rubbing his back slowly, trying to sooth his pain, giving him courage to speak up everything.

Shivaay: at that time, We hadn't eaten anything from last 3 days...She was so young, a kid...we both were so much hungry... At that time, She saw a small boy going in the car...& by chance sandwich from his hand fell down on the road...by the time, The car had gone...
But the sandwich was still there on the road, I wasn't aware of the fact that Ragini was staring at it.

When I wasn't looking at her, Ragini went there to took it from the road...

And...

And a truck came from behind...
And hit her...

Shivaay cringed inside her more and her hands became more tighter around him.

he sobbed again,

Ra... Ragini...

She died at the place itself...

And I cried...cried...and only cried...

My sister....

My Rags....

Died...

*****

It's so much painful...

💔💔💔