Teaser

You might have already read this teaser but finally I got perfect place to update it.

I know you will love it.

*****

"Fhat the wuck!!! "Shivaay yelled at Anika.

"How dare you??? Don't you know I'm your husband and I have every rights on you... How dare you to push me??? "he added while fuming in the anger.

"Ha to husband ho... Owner ni... Apni limit me raho samje... Husband nam ka matlab bhi pata he... Huh... Bde aaye rights dikhane... Me koi 2 Rs/- ki government product hu jo koi bhi aa k legal rights k nam pe kuchh bhi karega... "She yelled back.

*************************

"Excuse me, can you please go out from my husband's lap!!! "Anika said in most sarcastic way to the girl.

She felt insulted and walk away from the there.

"Okay so Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi let's make a deal... "she said in a most professional tone.

Shivaay gave confused look,

"you can have your extra marital affairs, I'm no one to stop you as you'll continue it behind my back and you don't consider me as your wife as well so let's make a deal, you can get your mistress at our home, in our bedroom, on our bed, on which we had made one night stand...on which once you have raped your wife It's all yours... I won't say anything... But you have to stay 24*7 in front of me... I have already talked with your recent girlfriends... "she said, shocking the hell out of him.

**************************

"Don't you have any shame??? "Shivaay asked.

"Oh why on earth I'll feel shame???
My husband has no shame while sharing the bed with his mistress in same roof, this girl having no shame and she's here with someone else husband... Then why on earth I'll feel shame!!! Okay... Start... Let me enjoy the wild show... "She said while settling herself on the sofa just in front of the bed.

**************************
"Now what the hell are you doing??? "Shivaay asked.

"Searching a girl for my husband...
You know yesterday night was not that much good... What you have said... Yeah "Dry"... So I thought let's get perfect girls... So I have arranged an interview for it.... See they have so much experience unlike me... That's what lacking in me right???" she said in her innocent yet heart piercing tone.

*************************

"I want divorce... "He announced.

"But I don't want to give you... 6 months contract right... Still 5 months are remaining.. And I promise you you will be in my knees till then... "she said and left.

***************************

"What???!!!! Are you feeling bad that some unknown can touch your wife but you can't!!! "she said...

"Awwwweee... Sorry but I really don't want second hand husband... And his touch who's body shared by god knows how many girls... You know I have standards unlike you...
And I really don't want to get impure or infected through it... "she added.

**************************

"Ohhh Happy Birthday hubby... "She said with her brightest smile.

"Thank... Y... "before he could complete, she gave 3 boxes to him.

He looked at them with shocked eyes...

"You know for protection... Condoms...  A perfect birthday gift for my husband dearest... "she said with proud.

*************************

she loved him,
he hated her.

He pretended a fake love just for his selfish motives,  but she's all determined to get her rights as a wife, to get her husband back.

her not so innocent love will ever be able to melt Her Heartless Husband???

Stay tuned for more.