Prologue:

Sophia POV: (point of view)
Today is going to be the most magical day of my life, I'm getting married to the love of my life. Everything's perfect just the way I wanted, a beautiful venue and a beautiful dress. (Dress below). But most important I ready to live with Caleb and become his wife.

Caleb POV: I can't wait to see how beautiful Sophia is, I'm so ready for her to become my wife and I become her husband

Caleb POV:
I can't wait to see how beautiful Sophia is, I'm so ready for her to become my wife and I become her husband.

When I saw her walking down the aisle to make her way to me, my mouth my dropped. She was so beautiful I can't stop looking at her. When her dad dropped her off to me I said smiling ,"Hey beautiful." "Hi, handsome." She said looking into my eyes deeply.

After we exchanged vows it was finally the words we been waiting for.

"Do you Sophia Collins take Caleb Edwards to be lawfully husband?" The pastor said. "I do." She said looking at me. "Do you Caleb Edwards take Sophia Collins to be your lawfully wife?" The pastor asked me. "I do." I said happily. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." The pastor said.

And after the wedding reception me and Sophia we were on our way to our honeymoon in the Bahamas...

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter to my new book Cheating Husband. It's not much but I hope you guys enjoyed it.❤️