Chapter 6:

Caleb POV:
I was in my office and then all of a sudden my phone starts ringing. I answer the call and it said," Excuse me but are you Caleb Edwards?" "Yes this is he." I answered. "Your wife, Sophia. Got into a horrible accident and is now in surgery." For some reason my mind went blank. I grabbed my coat and ran out to my driver. "Take me to the hospital now!!" I shouted. When I got there I went to the front desk and shouted "Where is my wife?!!" "She's over there in room 206, but she just got out of surgery so please be careful." The nurse said to me.

I walked into the room and I saw her sleeping on the hospital bed. I go up to her and I see that she has a white cloth wrapped around her head and a couple scratches on her cheek. I sit down on the chair next to the bed I grab her hand, it was really cold compared to mines.

I sat there in the same position for what felt like days but it was only 4 hours and she is still not awake. I get up to go get something to eat because my stomach was growling like crazy.

Sophia POV:
I wake up to a huge headache and in a hospital room. As I was about to get up I see Caleb walking in with his hands in his coat pockets. As soon as he saw that I was awake he ran up to me and gave me a hug.  A hug I haven't had in forever. "Are you okay??? Do you remembered what happened?" He said talking fast. "Yeah I'm fine." I said looking at his worried face. "Do you remember anything?" He asked holding both of my hands. "All I remembered was crossing the street and hearing a truck horn and then everything went black." I explained to him. He grabbed my face and said," I'm glad your okay." "I am too." I said slightly smiling at him.

1 month later

Sophia POV:
I wake up and I roll over to see Caleb's side empty. I get up and I go downstairs to see him in the kitchen cooking some pancakes and I was about to enter the kitchen until I see a girl pop out of nowhere from the pantry. "What are you doing here in our house?" I asked that girl. "What are YOU doing in our house??" She asked me. "What are you talking about I'm married to Caleb and this our house." I said with confusion. I look at my ring finger and I don't see my wedding ring. "I'm married to him not you." She said showing me her ring. I look closely and that was my ring. I ran up to Caleb and asked,"Babe what is happening??" "Who are you??" He asked. "I'm Sophia your wife." I said holding his arm. "No she's my wife." He said removing my hand away from his arm and walking up to the girl I saw earlier. "No this can't be happening... your my husband. The love of my life." I said falling down onto the floor.

Caleb POV:
I was in the closet about to put in my shirt until I hear Sophia crying... I run into the room shirtless and I see that she is still asleep. I go up to her and softly touch her face. Then all of a sudden her eyes opens and her face is covered in tears she gets up and hugs me tightly. "It's okay. It's just a nightmare." I said rubbing circles on her  back. "It seemed so real." She said looking into my eyes. "It's okay." I said cupping her face with my hand. Me and Sophia went back to our normal love life, I haven't seen Olivia in a while because she's on a trip in Paris for her modeling job.

Thanks for over 300 reads. This is a really big accomplishment for me. I really appreciate you guys for actually reading my book.  Please keep reading and voting.❤️

FYI: THIS IS ONE OF THE LONGEST CHAPTERS I WROTE SO FAR.🙂 702 words.