Chapter 7:

Caleb POV:
I wake up with Sophia in my arms, she looked so beautiful asleep. I kiss her forehead and slowly place her down because I needed to get up  and get ready for work, I have a very important meeting this morning. I came out of the shower and then all of a sudden I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller ID and it was Olivia. "Hey baby." She said once I answered. "Hi..." I said back. "What are you doing right now? Want to meet up today? My flight comes in at 3:00 pm." She said. "Yeah sure. Do you want me to pick you up?" I asked. "No it's okay I'll just have a uber pick me up." She said. "Oh okay then. I'll see you then." I answered. "Okay love you. Muah." She answered.  "Okay." Was all I said. I got changed and ran downstairs to grab something to eat before I go. When I got down there I saw that Sophia was already down there making some eggs. I go up to her and wrap my arms around her waist and said, "Good morning beautiful." "Good morning handsome." She said smiling. "I'm gonna go hang out with my buddies tonight. Is that ok with you?" I lied." "Yeah that fine." she said turning around and giving me a peck on my lips.

Sophia POV:
I was sitting on the couch waiting for Caleb, I know he told me not to wait but I wanted to make sure he came home safe and ok. It was already midnight and I was still up watching Netflix, but all of a sudden my eyes start to get heavy.

I woke up to the sun beaming through my curtains. I sit up and I see that I was in my room and I look to my left to see a sleeping Caleb next to me lightly snoring. I slowly get up and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day, I change into a plain white shirt with a long brown sweater cardigan and with a pair of black jeans, also some nice cheetah printed heels. I had a important photo shoot today, it was for my best friend Everly and her fiancé Cameron. It was for their wedding pics.

Caleb POV:
I woke up to my right side of the bed empty and a note on my nightstand. It said

' I'm headed to work. I have an important photo shoot today. Breakfast is in the microwave.❤️Sophia.'

I smile to myself and got up to go to the bathroom. As I was going downstairs I saw that my phone had 2 miss calls they both were from Olivia. I call her back and not even one second goes by and she answered my phone call.

"Hi baby, why didn't you answer any of my calls?" She said.
"Sorry I was still in the shower." I answered re heating the plate of food Sophia saved for me.
"Oh well would you like to go out for dinner again and then maybe hit the bar?" She asked me.
"Yeah I think that would be very fun." I said in excitement because I was excited to go out again. When I'm with Sophia it's really calm and relaxing but when I'm with Olivia, she always makes me laugh and I really enjoy myself.

Later on...
I was now with Olivia and we went to this fancy restaurant near the bar and damn she looked so beautiful in her red dress. I kept getting calls from Sophia so I put my phone on silence.

Sophia POV:
Why wasn't he answering?? I have been trying to call him for 30 minutes now. I've call his office number and he still didn't pick up...

I can't believe we are almost in a total of 500 reads. (I DON'T WANT TO BRAG IN ANYWAY) It was just 300 reads the other day and now it's almost to 500 reads. Thanks for reading. Please vote and share. ❤️