Chapter 18:

Caleb POV:
I woke up and turned to Sophia's side of the bed and I see her back facing me. She turns but it wasn't her it was Olivia. "What are you doing here?" I said loudly. "What do you mean I'm your wife." She said smiling. "No your not. Sophia is my wife." I said angrily. "What are you talking about, I'm your wife. Who is Sophia?" She said confused. I run out of the room and I see Sophia on the ground with blood on stomach. I run up to her and put in head in my arms trying to  waking her up but she won't wake up. Then I see Olivia walking out with a knife in her hand, "Olivia what did you do!!!!" I said with so much anger. "I killed her and the baby so that we can be together." She said dropping the knife and running towards me. She grabs my arm but I push her away but she won't give up.

"Honey wake up." I woke up to Sophia's soft voice and her light shake to wake me up from that horrible dream. "Are you okay? I kept hearing you say my name." She asked confused. "Yeah I'm fine I just had a nightmare thats it." I said hugging her not wanting to let go. "It's okay." She said patting my back.

Josh POV:
I was roaming around the town until I walked into this coffee shop and I see my good old friend Lucas. "Hey Lucas." I said patting his shoulder. "Oh, hey Josh." He said in surprise. "What are you doing here?" "Just visiting my sister. You remember Sophia?" I asked. "Of course I remember, she's married to the dude that owns the biggest CEO company in New York right?" He asked. "Yeah she is." I answered. "Oh well it was night seeing you again. I've got to go." Lucas said and gave me and handshake.

Sophia POV:
I woke up to a quiet house, Caleb was at work and Josh went out to see the city. So I decided I  to go to the book store and find the book I've been looking for.
When I got there there was a boba place right around the corner so I decided to pick myself up some milk tea which has always been my favorite drink.
I saw the book I wanted but it was to high up on the shelf I couldn't reach it, so I tipped toe but I still couldn't reach it. Until I see a hand come and reached for it...

Another chapter. 2 chapters in a day. Hope you guys enjoyed this other chapter. Who do you think is the one reaching for the book? Take a good guess. Thanks for reading don't forget to vote my book and follow me. ❤️❤️❤️