Chapter 13:

Caleb POV:
When I woke up I looked at my phone and it had like a 100 missed phone calls and 200 unread text messages, and it was all from Olivia.  I totally forgot that I told her we meet up yesterday, I get up and get dressed quickly and called her. "Hello." She said angrily. "Sorry I just totally-" I got cut off by Olivia, "I don't care you made me wait forever. Do you even know how I felt." She said with sadness. I did feel kind of bad that I left her there just waiting for me to show up. "I'm sorry we can go out to breakfast and we can talk now. Okay?" I said softly. "Okay but this time you can't leave me waiting." She said. "Okay I'll see you there at the cafe." I said. I walk into our room and I see Sophia asleep, she didn't get much sleep last night because she was throwing up all night. I go to her and kiss her on the forehead and whispered to her that I will be back.

Sophia POV:
I have such a huge headache right now, and I feel so nauseous I was throwing up all night long. I was so lucky to have Caleb there next to me to help me out. But I looked at his side of the bed and it was empty, I grab my phone and it was 10:45 am in the morning I've been sleeping for a while. I felt like I needed a shower so I get myself up and took a really hot shower to hopefully help make me feel better.

Caleb POV:
I got there and I saw her sitting down at a booth looking at her phone. "Hey." I said sliding into the booth seat. "Finally your here." She said in an annoying tone of voice. "Sorry there was a lot of traffic." I said. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked me looking right into my eyes. "Umm-" I got cut of by the waiter coming to see what we wanted to eat. After we ordered our food I continued what I wanted to say. "I think we need to stop seeing each other." I said quickly looking at the table. "What?" she said confused. "I think we need to stop seeing each other." I said again but slower and louder. "No!" She said loudly. "That's not happening?!? I will never let you leave me!!" She said even louder so the the whole restaurant was looking at us. "I'm sorry. But I just realized I love my wife. And I'm sorry for playing with you." I said looking at her. Her face had tears going down her face. "Your gonna come back to me. Watch." She said grabbing her purse and leaving. I just sat there for a second and thought to myself, I made the right decision right?

Alrighty here's another chapter.  I try to write more often but I have a lot of homework and it's a bit hard for me to update, but I try my best. Thanks for reading please vote and follow me. ❤️❤️