Chapter 5:

Sophia POV:
Olivia... was the name I saw on his phone. I was about to answer the call until Caleb slowly opens his eyes. "What are you doing?" He says sitting up. "Nothing." I said walking away to take a shower and get ready for day. I'm still wondering who Olivia is. After I was done getting ready I went downstairs and I saw that Caleb was still here , he was at the table drinking some coffee and looking at his phone. "Do you want anything to eat for breakfast?" I asked him. "No I'm good I'm kind of running late for work." He answered getting up.

Caleb POV:
I woke up and I see Sophia about to grab my phone. "What are you doing?" I ask sitting up. "Nothing." She said walking into the bathroom. I checked my phone and I got a missed call from Olivia. I go into the closet and get changed into one of my work suits. I went downstairs to get myself some coffee because I was still very tired. I texted Olivia and told her I was sorry I didn't pick up. Just a couple minutes later I see Sophia come down, "Do you want anything to eat?" She asked me. "No I'm good I'm kind running late for work." I said standing up. "Oh okay." She said walking towards me. Then she came up to me and fixed my tie, "It was a bit lose." She said. After she finished I said," Thanks. I'll be home for dinner tonight." "Oh okay. What do you want to eat?" She asked. "Anything is fine." I said grabbing my briefcase.

Sophia POV:
This is the first time in weeks since he talked to me. I was so happy that we were talking to each other again. So for dinner I decided I wanted to make some lasagna. I decided to walk to the grocery store because today was a beautiful day. When I was crossing the street I heard a truck horn beep very loud and by the time I knew it everything went black...

Thanks for over a 100 reads on this book. Please vote and share this story. ❤️