Chapter 15:

Caleb POV:
I didn't want to answer the phone so I turned my phone off. But when I got home I saw Olivia's car in my driveway, I get out of the car and she was at my porch. "What are you doing here?!" I said. "I'm here because I missed you." She said walking towards me. Then she comes and try to hug me but I didn't let her, I pushed her away and told her," I already told you we're over!" I said loudly. "I know you said that but trust me I better than her that's why you cheated on her with me right." She said with a evil smile. I didn't know what to say so I just went into the house and told her to leave. But as I shut the door I heard her say,"Trust me your going to come back to me later because you don't like her."

Sophia POV:
Caleb's been gone for an while now and I was starting to get a little worried. I tried to call him but it kept going straight to voicemail. And just 5 minutes Caleb walked in and it was smiling at me at soon as he walked in. We spent the night together on my hospital bed with Netflix from my laptop and some hot soup that my mother in law have brought over for us that night.

The next morning the doctor came in and she told us that we can go home. So Caleb helps me pack my things and we went home. When we got home I saw that our house lights were on. We get out of the car and Caleb carries my bag, when we entered our house it smelled like food. We walk in the kitchen and I saw the figure I missed so much...

Caleb POV:
Yesterday I got a phone call... "Okay well you just go on in the house there's a spare key in under the welcome mat." I said. "Okay." He did excitedly.

Hope you guys enjoyed another chapter. Sorry it's been so long and sorry the chapters are always so short. Who do you think is the person Sophia was talking about? Or who Caleb was talking on the phone with? Please vote and follow me. As always thanks for reading.❤️❤️