Chapter 8:

Caleb POV:
It was already early in the morning and I was still at Olivia's house. Yesterday I came home with her because I was a bit drunk so I just slept over at her place. I checked my phone and it was already 10:30 am in the morning I also got 10 miss phone calls from Sophia, I got into my clothes and went to go kiss Olivia goodbye on the lips and then headed out of the front door.

I go into the house and I see Sophia sleeping in the living room on the couch in her night gown. But as I shut the front door closed her head pops up with her half opened eyes. "Sorry. I meant to close it lightly." I said walking towards her.
"It's okay. Where have you've been? I've been trying to reach you." She asked me standing up and walking towards me.
"Sorry my phone died and I was just at a friends house again." I lied.
"Oh okay. Well um, do you wanna go out for breakfast?" She asked me with her big brown eyes.
"Sorry but I got a lot of work to catch up on. Maybe tomorrow. K?" I answered.
"Oh okay. That's fine." She said looking disappointed.
I did feel bad but I did have a lot of work to catch up on. I have a very big meeting this week and
I have to prepare myself for the presentation.

Sophia POV:
When he said he couldn't go to eat breakfast I was so disappointed because I really wanted to try that new breakfast place near our house. But maybe next time, since I do I have to edit the pictures I took yesterday I went to go get ready and headed out to the cafe shop also near our place. That's where I can really focus and do a good job the pics.

It's been about 3 hours now and I was still in the cafe doing my pics, until I get a phone call from Caleb.
"Hello." I said.
"Hey. Do you want to go on a dinner date tonight, since we haven't been on one in a while?" He asked me.
"Yeah I think that would be very fun. But didn't you have work to catch on today?" I asked.
"I got most of the parts down and don't worry about that." He said.
"Okay then. I'll wait for you at the house later. " I said kind of smiling behind the phone. He is true, we haven't done this dinner date in a long time. So I was really excited.

Caleb POV:
I felt so bad I was gone all night and I couldn't go to breakfast with her and I feel like she must feel so down right now so I planned a dinner date with her since we haven't done one in a while.

Later in the night at 7:00 pm I picked her up from our house and she was wearing a grey shirt with a green coat and some blue jeans, and some brown wedges. I thought she looked so beautiful in that outfit. I get out of the car to go open the door for her and as soon as I see her I smile and she smiles back to me. That's how I fell in love with her, it was because of her smile. It was such a sweet and kind smile, a smile you have smile back to. When I get back into the car I start driving and I saw her hand resting on her lap, I grab her hand and held it and at first she was shocked but then she held onto my hand and we drove like that the whole way. Her hand was the same I remembered, nice and soft.

Sophia POV:
After we are ate at this restaurant called Lynn's Diner, I thought we were just heading home but he made a turn and we went up to this hill and we saw the whole city lights. This is where we used to always go when we were still dating. He comes and opens my door for me and offered me his hand to help me get out of the car. I grab his hand and I walk to go see the beautiful lights, I hear him walk closer and then I felt his arms go around my waist and he puts his head in between my neck and my shoulder, and I put my hands on top of his.
"Doesn't this bring back so many old memories?" He asked me.
"It sure does." I said smiling.
He turned me around and now I was facing him with our faces inches away from each other. He grabs my face gently and he slowly kisses me on the lips, slowly and gently. Just the way he used to...

Alright hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter

Alright hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, share, and follow me. ❤️