Chapter 25:

Caleb POV:
I see her asleep on the hospital bed, her face beautiful and calm but also filled with hurt and pain. I know I hurt her way too much and she just lost our baby, I should just leave, but I want to be here to console her when she wakes up. As I was sitting on a chair next to Sophia I grab her hand I start look at her hand and I noticed that she still had her ring I gave to her when we got married on her finger. How can she still keep this after what I've done to her... I should just leave. I kiss her hand softly and slowly placed it down, I get up quietly and make my way out. But before I left the room, I take one last glance at her. This is the last time I'm going to see her... "Goodbye Sophia." I said softly. As I quietly shut the door I see Josh sitting in the waiting room looking down. I go up to him and said, "I'm leaving, back to New York. And I'm not coming back. Okay." "Why?" He asked standing up. "Every time I look at her all I see is hurt in her eyes. And I'm the one that hurt her." I said walking away. And there I made my way home. Away from the love of my life and never seeing her again.

Sophia POV:
I woke up to the room filled with silence. I try to get up but my body was too weak. "Hey, hey don't get up just yet. Okay." Josh said standing up from the couch across the room. "Okay." I said closing my eyes for a second from all the pain in my stomach. And all of a sudden I remembered Caleb was here, but where was he now. "Where's Caleb?" I asked Josh. "He left..." Josh answered in a serious voice. "What do you mean 'he left'? " I asked. "He went back to New York and he said he's never coming back." He said now sitting down next to me. "Oh." Was all I can spit out from my mouth. He's probably going back to see another girl. All of a sudden tears started to form in my eyes. Oh no this can't be happening again. I've been crying too much. I touch my stomach, I just remembered I just lost my baby. The baby I loved so much even though I didn't meet him or her. Tears were again going down my face non stop. I started to cry louder and louder. I couldn't help it... my heart hurts way too much. I just want to be in Caleb's arms. Even though I hate him for what he had done to me, I just want to be with him. Josh is now holding me trying to calm me down, but it wasn't working. The tears were  not stopping. All of a sudden the world went black.

Lucas POV:
I heard that Sophia had a miscarriage and I felt so bad because the last time I visited her she was so happy with her baby. So I decided to make my way over to the hospital to visit her and see how she was doing. I stop by the flower shop to get her some flowers. When I go there the lady that worked there recommend hello roses. Have you ever heard of yellow roses? She  said that they represent strength, wisdom and power, I thought those match would match her perfectly. As I was walking towards the room the door was slightly opens and I see Josh trying to feed Sophia some food but she keeps refusing to eat it. As soon as I knock on the door I see Sophia's face lit up for a second but it went back to a sad face,"Oh, hi Lucas." Josh said looking stressed. "Come on. Please eat." Josh said like he was feeding a baby. "I'm not hungry." She said turning the other way. I look at Josh and he's mouthing me to help him out. I go up to Sophia and I grab her hand. "Here I bought you some roses." I said with a small smile. "How come yellow roses?" She softly. "I know it's a weird color for a rose. But the lady that worked there said it represented strength, power and wisdom." I said looking at her beautiful brown eyes. "Awww thank you." She said sadly. "So can you eat, so that you can have more strength to get out of here." I said moving a piece of hair away from her face. "Ok, fine anything to get out of her." She said sitting up. I grab the plate of food from Josh and I start to feed her.

This is all I can give for this time. I'm so sorry on not updating often. I have finals coming up in like 2 weeks and I really want to do good so I been studying for hours every day. So I hope you guys don't mind that I'm always slow on updating. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow me and vote for my book. ❤️❤️❤️