Chapter 16:

Sophia POV:
"Josh!!" I said loudly running up to my older brother and hugging him from behind. "Hi little sister how have you been?" He said turning around. He kissed my head and I asked, "How come your here? Aren't you supposed to be in L.A working?" "Why you don't want me here ." He said smiling." Of course I want you here but aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked. "Yeah but I took it off because you little girl didn't tell me that you were pregnant and sick." He said pointing to me."Sorry I was about too but I thought you would be busy." I said honestly. "It's okay I'm here now so I will take care of you when Caleb goes to work. K?" He said smiling. "Okay." I said excitedly.

That night Josh cooked us his famous lasagna, it's probably the best lasagna I've ever had. But I didn't have much appetite so I tried to eat a least half of it. Josh said that he could clean up after dinner so I go into the guess room and fix it up for him. But as I was making the bed I see Caleb walk in, "Hey how you doing?" He asked me with a worried look. "I'm okay just a bit tired." I said with a weak smile. "Okay well lets get you to bed. Okay?" He said taking my hand and leading me to our room. He tucks me and kisses me on my forehead and said,"Goodnight beautiful." And walked out leaving a crack in the door.

Caleb POV:
I walk downstairs and I see Josh sitting on the couch with a popcorn, he turns around and says,"Wanna join?" "No it's okay, I'm a bit tired but Sophia already has your room ready for you." I said. "Okay well goodnight then brother in law." I walk into the room and I see that Sophia was still awake. "Hey your not asleep yet?" I said taking off my clothes to my "I couldn't fall asleep." She said like a little kid that just got caught still awake. I join her in bed and she comes and lays her head on my chests. "Remember when we were in high school and I really liked you but you didn't notice me?" She said out of no where. "Yeah I do remember you always bumped into me." I said with a slight smile. "Remember when you fought some boy because he pushed me into the locker?" She said. "Oh yeah I remember I knocked him out." I said proudly. "Remember when I took you out on our first date?" I asked her. "Yeah it was the best you took me to this lantern festival and it was so beautiful and that was the night I ever had my first kiss." She said smiling. We kept talking about our past until Sophia knocked out on my chest. My eyes also started to get tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of shower going on, I look and Sophia was out of bed so it was probably Sophia in the shower. I go into the bathroom and I started brushing my teeth but all of a sudden a voice sang from shower, it did not sound like Sophia. OH NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. I said to myself. I go downstairs and I go into the kitchen and I see Sophia in her apron cooking some breakfast. "Who was in the shower in our room?" I said quickly. "It was Josh. Why?" She said with a little giggle at the end. "Nothing happened I just thought it was you in the shower." I said in disbelief. "No it wasn't." She said laughing. "Anyways breakfast is ready so go get ready and come back downstairs she said smiling and turning back to her eggs.

Alright new chapter. Sorry I'm so late, school again, homework's and presentations. But Dylan O Brien is playing Josh, Sophia's older brother. Are you guys happy because I am 😊. And I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I sure did writing it. 😂
But don't forget to vote and follow me.❤️