Chapter 10:

Sophia POV:
When we got to the drive in there was only like 3 cars there, I was wondering why there was no one here. When Caleb opened the trunk I saw that it was nicely laid out with a grey fluffy  blanket and some comfy pillows on top of it. 

" Awww this look so comfy. Did you do this by yourself?" I said smiling so wide. "Yeah I did. I hope you like it." He said with a smile. "Of course I do, this is amazing." I said running to sit on it and Caleb right behind me. "This is so comfy." We both said at the same time which made me  giggle.

Caleb's POV:
As soon as we started driving out of the drive in place I heard little snores coming from Sophia, I look at her and she's sound asleep. I grabbed the blanket from the front seat and covered Sophia with it.

When we got home I carried her up stairs and placed her on the bed. But as soon as i put her down I start to hear my phone ring, I look at the caller ID and it was Mark. "Hey man what you up tonight?" He asked me as soon as I answered. "Nothing just got back from the drive in with Sophia. Why?" I asked. "You should totally join us at the bar right now. It's lit." He said through the loud music. "I think I'm going to stay in today." I said. "Oh okay then. Your missing out bro." He said to me. "Maybe next time." I said looking at my beautiful wife asleep.

The next morning I woke up to the most beautiful view, Sophia still sound asleep in my arms. "Good morning beautiful." I said quietly while leaning in to kiss her on the forehead. I slowly remove my arm and softly place her head down then I went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I saw that Sophia was still asleep, I walk over to her and slowly woke her up by removing her hair from her face. "Good morning." She said stretching her arms. "Good morning." I said kissing her on the cheek. "I was thinking maybe we should take a mini vacation to the beach this weekend. What do you think?" I asked her. "That would be so fun." She said sitting up.

Here's another chapter. I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter as well. Please vote, and follow me. ❤️