Chapter 24:

Sophia POV:
It's been weeks since the incident and Caleb has stopped calling me. That good I guess, that means he's with her and he's happy. Today I'm going on a doctor appointment to see if the baby is a boy or a girl. Josh was supposed to take me but he had a call saying he had to go in. So I decided to walk myself over to the hospital because it was only a few minutes away. As I was walking through an ally I saw a figure behind me. I start to walk faster, and when I turned to the corner I turn around and I see a girl. She put a napkin over my mouth and all of a sudden everything started to go blurry.

Caleb POV:
I was sitting in my office when all of a sudden I get a phone call. I look at the caller ID and it was Olivia. I didn't want to pick up, she's been calling me a lot and I just ignore it. And again my phone rings but this time it was Sophia. And I answer right away because she hasn't called me like this yet so I think it's a little weird that she calls me out of nowhere. But I don't care I would do anything to hear her voice. "Hello? Sophia?" I asked. But I didn't hear anything until ,"I knew you would answer from this phone." Said someone but it was sure not Sophia it was Olivia. "Olivia!!! What have you done why do you have Sophia's phone? What have you done Sophia??" I said in anger. "Oh nothing. I just tied her up on a chair and she's knocked out." She said like it was nothing. "What did you do?!?!?! Where are you?" I said loudly walking out of my office into my car. And the phone just went silent. She hung up on me.

I just remembered that I had a tracker on Sophia's phone. We use this for when Sophia, when we just recently moved to New York, it was big and crowded and Sophia would always get lost so I would guide her home. She was always getting lost.

So I go to the app and I saw that they were in a forest area around in LA. I make my way to my private plane and flew right away to LA. My first stop is Josh's place, I ring the doorbell and Josh comes and open the door. The first thing I saw was a fist in my face. "OWWWWWW!!!" I said loudly covering my eye. "Yeah thats what you get for cheating on my sister!!" He said loudly and closing the door on me. "Wait!!" I said pounding on the door. "No go away!" He shouted from inside. "Sophia's been kidnapped." I yelled. "What?!?" He said loudly coming towards the door. He opens the door and says,"Come inside!" I go in and we sit on the couch, I explain what had happen and I almost got hit in the face again when I said that the girl I cheated on kidnapped Sophia.

It was starting to get dark so  we make our way to the forest where Sophia has been captured and Josh goes the other and I went straight. But as I was walking I heard a  scream coming from straight ahead. I run towards that way.

Sophia POV:
I woke up and  I was tied to to a chair, I was in a room with no windows only a door at the corner of the room. I look straight ahead and I see the girl Caleb was with that day. And all of a sudden she starts talking. "You know it wasn't Caleb who messed with me first. It was me. I saw that he was a billionaire and I love money so I messed with him for his money. When I first talked to him he kept saying that he already has a wife he very loves and cares for, but after all I had him." She said with a evil smile. "And you know he actually believed that I had an abusive boyfriend that would always hit me and give me bruises when I used make up to do those bruises. I was pretending so that he would come back for me. And when I heard that you were pregnant I was so mad. Because I wanted to be in your spot, I wanted him to love me. I wanted him to care for me but he still loved you!!!!!!!" She said angrily with tears streaming down her face. And all of a sudden she takes out a gun. "Please. Just stop. You can have him now. I already gave him to you." I said calmly. "No!!! He will always come back to you!! He said he will never love me only you! That's why you are here today, I'm gonna kill you so that he never sees you again!" She said coming towards me. "Come on untie me and I will talk to you. And I will make sure Caleb loves you. Okay?" I said even calmer. And for some reason tears were starting to come down my face too. "Okay! But your not running away if you do I will kill you. And you promise to make Caleb love me?" She said looking into my eyes. "Yes. I will." I said. And she untied me. I was loose. I start to think should I make a run for it or no.  I make a run, I open the door and just ran but before I even passed a hallway I was pulled by my hair and I knew that I messed up. I should have just stayed, but I might get killed or trapped forever there in that room. She throws me back in the room and she starts yelling," I told you not to run away!!!" But all of a sudden my stomach starts to hurt and I see blood coming down my legs. Oh no. This can't be happening. No! No! No! No! This can't happen. I didn't even get to the gender yet. This was the only thing I had left of Caleb.
I was crying so much I stared to feel light headed. And I see her coming towards me but it was blurry. But before I closed my eyes I heard her say, "Just what I wanted. For you to lose your baby with Caleb." She said behind a evil grin.

When I woke up I was still in this tiny room but she wasn't in here anymore I tried getting up but I was too weak. I still can't believe I just lost my baby. I was so sad tears started to come down my face again. All of a sudden the door opens and it reveals the face I missed, Caleb. He runs up to me with a worried face and brings me in his embrace. "Are you okay?" Are you hurt?" He said looking at me. "I'm so sorry, I lost our baby." I said crying even more. "Today I was supposed to find out the gender but I didn't even make it to the appointment, I'm so sorry." I said sobbing. "It's okay. We can always try again." He said wiping tears. "I'm so sorry I let this happen." He said hugging me. "How did you find me?" I asked. "I used the tracker on your phone. Remember when I used to guide you home when you were lost."he said with a slight smile. "Let's get you out of here." He said helping me up. When we walked out of the tiny room I saw all the police cars outside, and I see Josh outside talking to the police. "Josh?" I said weakly. "Oh my god!! Are you okay??" He said walking towards me. "Yeah I'm fine." I said weakly "Okay let's get you to the hospital." Josh said.

Merry Christmas to all of you🎄. Thanks for reading my book and getting me to over 100k reads. You guys are the best, this is my present to you guys. A VERY long chapter. Don't forget to vote and follow me. ❤️💛💚💙💜