Chapter 4:

Sophia POV:
Caleb has not been home in weeks, I don't know why. I've tried to call him multiple times but he still doesn't answer any of my calls, I texted him but no response.
I was just sitting in the living room until I heard the doorbell ring, I get up to open the door. When I opened the door it revealed my father in law, "Oh hey, is Caleb home?" He asked me. "No, he's not. He hasn't been home for weeks now." I said. "Why???" He asked me. "I don't know, the day you guys came over for dinner just a couple minutes after you guys left he went out and never came home yet. I'm very worry about him and I really miss him. I don't know what I did to make him dislike me so much." I said, finally realizing I just expressed how I felt to my Father in law. "I will wait until he comes home. Okay?" He said. "Okay. Come inside would you like anything to drink, eat?" I said welcoming him in our house. "No it's okay." He answered.

Caleb POV:
When I entered the house it was already 1:00am and I noticed that the tv was still on. I look in the living room and I see Sophia sleeping on the couch, then I see my dad sitting in on the other couch. "Oh, hey your finally home." My dad said standing up. "What are you still doing here this late?" I asked looking at him. "Well I came here earlier to see if you were home and I heard your wife say that you haven't been home since the day we came over for dinner which is 3 weeks ago. Don't you know how worry she is about you. She even told me today that she missed you and that she doesn't know why you dislike her so much. Come on, what's wrong son? Why are you acting like this? She human too she has feelings, she's your wife you should love her with all your heart." My dad said making my mind go blank.
"She's different now. She's not the same as when she was my girlfriend." I responded. "She looks and acts the same as I remembered." My dad said. "I don't care on what you have to say. Just go and take care of your wife. She looks very slim and stress. I'm gonna head home now it's very late."  My dad said walking out the front door. I look at my wife and she does look very stress. I go up to her and carry her bridal style up to the room. As I was going up the stairs I hear her mumble,"Your finally home. I missed you so much." I look at her and she still sound asleep. I gently place her on the bed and I laid down next to her. Then slowly my eyes shut but before I went into a deep sleep she turned to my side and rested her arm on my chest.

Sophia POV:
When I woke up it was already in the morning and I was sleeping in my bed with someone next to me. I looked and it was my husband that I've missed so much. I rested my hand on his hand and remembered how much I loved holding his huge hands compared to mines. Then all of a sudden his phone starts ringing I look and it was someone named...

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. There is a cliff hanger. Please vote and share this story.❤️