Epilogue:

*UNEDITED

Sofia POV:
Me and Caleb has worked out our relationship and we are back together. Now we are living together in LA, so that means I get to see Josh more often. And I was happy. Because that means that Timothy can spend more time with his Uncle Josh. Oh, yeah I had my little Timothy 2 years ago and his really a daddy's boy. They literally do everything together, and I'm also 5 months pregnant with our little princess. We're planning to name her Riley.  But Life is perfect at the moment. Josh is getting married next month to his long time girlfriend.

Day in our lives.

I woke up with my back killing me. This pregnancy had been horrible I've been waking up in the middle of the night with leg cramps. Good thing Caleb's there to help me. I went into Timothy's room to see if he was awake but I went in there and he wasn't there. I went into the kitchen to see Martha (our nanny) would have took him to the kitchen. I ran down there and nope not there either. I got so scared I ran up back to the room and Caleb just came out of the shower. "Caleb!! Caleb! Timothy is gone!! Hurry help me find him!!!" We searched  all of the place, no luck. Oh god my baby.

Alright y'all wanted something so here it is. There might be a second book. But right now I'm working on my other book Promise Me. Go check it out. Please support me in my other book at well. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and follow me. 😊❤️