I'll Never Leave You

I woke up the next morning still in the exact same position and Tony was still asleep with his arms around me and his head resting on my stomach. His blanket was half on the floor and his touch  felt so warm it was burning me. I heard footsteps hurrying towards us but I didn't move and wake him.

Natasha came running in with a huge grin on her face and she made the shape of a love heart with her hands. I shook my head at her and she rolled her eyes. "Just fuck him already," she whispered across the room.

"Nat!" I yelled. Tony opened his eyes and sat up almost immediately. "Oh Tony, you really need a bandage on that neck." I said as I ran my hand down the back of his head. Natasha rolled her eyes and smiled again.

"I'm fine," he mumbled and he picked up the blanket from the floor. "Can you go to my room and get me a new shirt?" asked Tony. He pointed to the wide doorway on the right and I started to saunter over. The second I left I could hear Tony and Natasha whispering away, but I just carried on walking. His room was gigantic with a TV that covered most of the wall like a cinema  and cabinets almost taller than me. I pulled out a soft blue cotton shirt out of his draws and when I came back he was sitting alone with the blanket now wrapped up to his neck.

"Where did Nat go?" I asked and I threw his shirt next to him.

"She's waking everyone up. They're going back to the Avenger's Tower in New York," said Tony.

"And we're not?" I asked and I sat down next to him. He looked at me confused.

"We've got business to attend in two days," he said and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Oh right," I said and he rolled his eyes. He unwrapped himself from the blanket and he threw his shirt on top of my head and I held in my hands. I could feel my face go pink as I saw him sitting there with the new shirt in his hands. His old one filled my hands with warmth. "T-thanks for that," I said stumbling on my words. He looked at me while he was buttoning up his shirt and smirked.

"Did somebody like that?" Tony teased. I threw his shirt back in his face and I crossed my arms. "I was just joking... kind of."

"Tony!" I hissed. He chuckled and sat back with a grin still on his face. "What do we tell them?" I asked.

"We have a meeting about my Father with the United Nations in Brooklyn," said Tony. Bruce and Thor came slopping down the stairs and they looked like they hadn't slept in days. "What's up with you guys?"

"We had to share a single bed Tony. There was only two rooms and only one had a double bed," moaned Bruce. "It doesn't matter I guess. Aren't you packing you guys?" Tony looked at me and I looked at him.

"Steve and I have a meeting in Brooklyn," he blurted out. "It's in a day and we're heading out today."

"Okay, see you," they both said and they all left one by one until it was just Tony and I left alone in the top floor of his giant tower. I sat down next to him and he flicked on the TV.

"No Tony, turn it off. You need to pack now, we're leaving in an hour!" I said.

"Make me," he said and he waved the remote in front of my face. As I reached for the remote he pulled it away in a dash and smirked. "Too slow."

"TONY!" I hissed and I jumped on him. He put it under him and laughed. "This isn't funny." I felt around his back and then he put his hand on my cheek and it made me stop moving completely. The soft touch of his hands ran down me making me shiver all over.

"Made you stop!" Tony chanted and he held it tightly in his hands. I was on my hands and knees over him and this was all for a remote. Nothing else, right? I put my hand on top of his and I clicked the off button on the remote making Tony sigh. "Fine, I'll pack. As long as you help."