Stay The Night

After a week of having Peter, it was time to take him back to Queens. Peter had his bag packed and was standing by the door waiting to go. He looked sad to go but he wasn't as upset of Tony. I could see Tony was standing in the kitchen by himself and I started to walk up to him. He looked at me and tried to force a smile on his face. "Oh, Tony. He'll come and visit you again very soon," I said and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"It was a great week, Steve. I don't want him to leave," said Tony.

"To make you feel better, why don't we move that Saturday date to today?" I asked. He looked up at me with gleaming eyes and I huge grin. He nodded and headed to the front door. "Hey, I'll drive this time." Tony put his arm around Peter and lead him out to the car while I picked up the keys. I got into the car and Tony was sitting in the backseat with Peter.

"I'm gonna miss you buddy," said Tony as he looked down.

"I'll miss you too Dad. I'll call you and text you for updates and stuff and then maybe I can visit," said Peter. "C-can I bring a friend next time?"

"Of course you can!" said Tony gladly. "Anytime you want."

Halfway to Queens, Peter had his head against the window and was fast asleep. I looked in mirror at Tony and he took off his red tinted sunglasses and winked at me. "Steve, I'm excited for tonight!" whispered Tony. "I want to make it special for you Steve."

"I just want to do it right," I said. "We're almost there."

I pulled the car up at the entrance of Peter's apartment and Tony tapped him on the shoulder so he would wake up. Peter opened the car door and got out with his bags. Tony and I walked him up to his front door and before he knocked, he gave me and Tony a hug. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much. I can't wait to do this again!" said Peter excitedly.

"Call me when and I'll sort something out for you," said Tony. "Have fun at school."

"Goodbye Peter, I'll miss you," I said. He smiled at us both.

"See you soon," said Peter and he got out his key. He closed the door and I looked at Tony who looked so pleased.

"Come on, my love. Let's go and have fun," said Tony.

****

He pushed me out of the elevator kissing me crazily. "Wait here... I want to make it special, love," said Tony. "Go and get ready." He ran up the stairs and he turned around a winked at me.

After a few minutes he came down in a black silk robe and I could feel my jaw drop and my eyes widen. My heartbeat raised so quickly, I felt my chest go tight and I couldn't take my eyes off him. His sweet puppy eyes looked me up and down as he bit his lips with a smirk. His shoulders were up high making his collar bone so sharp. Each step he took closer to me made me want to fall on my knees. He took me by my hands and lead me up the stairs. He looked back at me and our eyes connected. He guided me into a soft candle lit room with a slow song playing on his speakers. "What do you think?" he asked and he put his hands on my waist.

"Tony...it's b-beautiful," I said almost speechless. "I-I... just wow." He smiled pleased with himself and I grabbed his back and pulled him right up to me. "I want you." He wrapped his arms around my neck and started to kiss me all over my face and neck while I threw my shirt on the floor. I lifted him up in the air and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I led him over to the bed and he pulled me down to be on top of him. Our fingers clicked together and I held onto his hand tightly. "A-are you ready?" I asked nervously.

"Always," Tony whispered.

**********

We lay there side by side trying to catch our breaths. He looked over at me and put his soft hand in mine. The sweat ran down my bare chest and I pushed my hair back out of my eyes. "Wow," I panted. Tony sat up and put his hand around my arm.