Peter's Coming Too

Sorry for using so much speech :)

I woke up by a blinding light shining into my eyes making me squint. "Good morning," said Tony. He stood in front in me wearing his smart white shirt with his blazer and trousers. "I've got everything ready."

"Wow," I said surprised. "You must be really excited for today." He threw his blazer into the sofa and jumped onto the bed making it bounce. He traced his fingers across my bare chest and nodded. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me up and out of bed. "When are we leaving?"

"In half an hour," said Tony and he kept his hands on me.

"Okay, I don't take that long to get ready," I said and he took he step closer to me.

"Oh, I know. There's other stuff I wanted to do too," he said and he smirked. "But seriously, get ready quick. I'm too excited." I picked up my clothes from off the floor and Tony shook his head at me. "No, no. I got you nice clothes." He pulled out a blue buttoned shirt with beige smart trousers. "Here you go." I smiled and started to do up my new smooth shirt. Tony looked me up and down with his soft brown eyes and smiled.

"Wow, thanks Tony," I said and I looked in the golden framed mirror hanging above the sofa. My hair was a mess sticking up in all direction. I patted it down and I could see in the reflection Tony watching me and I turned around to him. He smiled in approval and he stepped closer to me. "Tony... what are we? You know what I mean right?"

"Oh Steve, it's been a day since we... you know... I don't know yet. Let's just-you know- see what happens," said Tony he put his hand in mine. "Now let's go and... see my Peter." I put my arm around him and I lead him to the door. He picked the keys up from the dresser next to the door and winked. He locked the door behind him and in my hands I held his presents.

Tony didn't say what he'd gotten Peter. He walked down the road in silence. "Hey, it's just there," I said and I pointed to an apartment block on the corner of the road. I saw him take a deep breath and he looked down at the pavement. "You'll be fine."

I opened the two front doors and I let Tony in first. I could hear him mumbling the door number underneath his breath ,'23'. All the way up the stairs he stayed quiet until we got to the door. He turned to me and shook his head. I squeezed his hand tightly and he reached his right hand up to knock but he paused and looked at me. He jumped on me with a hug and I put my arm around him. I could then feel the tears and I moved my hand up to his head. "Oh, Tony. I've never seen you like this. You always acted so... not emotional," I whispered.

"It-it's hard Steve. I-I need him," he mumbled. All of a sudden we heard a click and we both jumped apart. There he was. Standing right in front of us. He had his hair combed back nicely, he had a pale blue patterned sweater on and he looked really happy. Tony stood there speechless and Peter's mouth dropped when he realised who was standing in front of his eyes. "P-Peter."

"Tony Stark? Dad?" Peter said confused as he looked at Tony. "What are you doing here?"

"I-I found you. I wanted to see you," Tony said softly. You could hear in his voice he was trying to hold back all the emotion. Peter's eyes were starting to water and he turned his head and shut his eyes. "Do you want me to go?"

"I-I don't...know... What took you so long to find me?" Peter said trying to stay calm. He crossed his arms and Tony grabbed my hand and he squeezed it so hard I was sure he crushed my bones.

"Peter... I looked for you, for years and years. I... I had other people out to look for you! I tried okay! But nothing-" Tony wept. I put my hand on Tony's shoulder.

"What is all this noise!" A middle aged woman came to the door wearing an apron and glasses on the top of her head. "Peter, go and wait inside."

"But Auntie May, I want to-" Peter was saying before he was pushed behind the door and out of sight completely. She shook her head at Tony and just as she was about to shut the door in our faces, I jammed my foot in the door.