The New Home

PETER'S P.O.V

"Wade?" I said as I heard noise on the other side of the phone line. 

"Peter! You've finally answered!" cried Wade. "So..."

"I... of course I choose you Wade," I said. "I would regret if I didn't."

"Oh Peter, I'm so happy!" said Wade. "I'm going to my Dad's in a few days so I'll be able to see you!"

"That's great Wade! Look, I have to go now... some of my Dads' furniture came today and we're putting it in," I said. 

"Okay... see you soon," said Wade. I ran down the stairs and Papa was already carrying the giant boxes of unassembled furniture.

"This is going to take ages to put together!" I cried as I walked down the stairs with them and to the car.

"Yeah, that's why you're coming with us," said Dad. "We need your help." I picked up a box and loaded in the car and I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Noah was standing there with his denim jacket in his hands. He put it out in his hands for me to take.

"Oh Noah... keep it," I said. I turned to Dad and Papa and they were both standing there waiting awkwardly.

"We'll go up and get some more boxes while you... whatever," said Papa. I looked back at Noah and he looked down. 

"So you've decided?" asked Noah.

"I'm sorry," I said. "But we can still be friends?"

"No. You made the wrong decision... deep down you know I'm better for you," said Noah.

"No... I really know Wade," I said and I crossed my arms. "We've lived near each other for ages and have been friends for ages."

"Well then you should know that he's just going to leave again," said Noah. "Look, why would you take back someone who basically broke you quite a few times?"

"Because I love him," I said. "That's enough." He threw the jacket at my chest. "What was that for?"

"I really do hate you, you know," said Noah. "I'll see you at school." 

"I'm home-schooled!" I cried as he walked off. Dad and Papa came with the last of the boxes and I got in the car with his stupid jacket. Dad and Papa got in the front seats and started driving. They were playing with each others hands the whole ride to the house because they were just so excited to live together. I guess I was happy to have more space and a more quiet place but it would be weird to not see everyone everyday. Natasha was like my best friend when it came down to advice. I told her everything. Thank God I have her number or I'd be lost. 

"So... was that Noah?" asked Dad breaking the silence. 

"Yep... I hate him," I grumbled. 

"Aw... I'm sure it'll be okay in the end," said Papa. "You don't need him." They pulled up at the house and Dad opened my door for me. I climbed out and I left the jacket in the car. We all carried in the boxes and I sat in the corner of what would be the living room and I started on a small coffee table that needed to be assembled. Papa and Dad started putting together the bookshelves while making jokes with each other. I sighed and put my headphones in so I could think for a bit about why Noah was such a dick. 

I was finished with the table in under 10minutes and Dad and Papa were like a quarter through the book shelve. I took my headphones out and I sat down next to them. "Done already?" cried Dad.

"Yeah. It was easy!" I said chuckling. "Is there anything else I can do?" 

"There's a box of posters that Steve and I thought you'd like. Why don't you go up to your new room and start hanging? There's blue tack and everything," said Dad. I ran over to the box almost tripping over it. 

"Wow! This is great guys!" I cried.

TONY'S P.O.V

I watched Peter's face light up as he carried the box up the stairs tightly in his arms. "That was cute," I said as Steve started drilling the screws into the bookshelf. "Do we actually own any books? I don't really."
"I have tons!" cried Steve. 

"Of course you do Grandpa!" I said and I laughed. He cuffed my cheeks and shook his head. 

"So you married a grandpa?" asked Steve.

"Ew!" I cried and he messed up my hair and pushed me against the wall. "I can't wait to be with you guys here. We should invite all the Avengers over here when the place is done"

"Yes, that would be nice," said Steve.

After my 10minute break, Steve had finally finished building it and it did look good. "I thought we were doing this together!" cried Steve and he came and sat down next to me on the floor.

"Yeah... but I'm not as strong as you Steve!" I said and he put his arm around me. "I'm sorry! So what's next?"

"The bed," said Steve with a smirk. "Want to get started?"

"No. Can we take a break? And Just sit here and talk?" I asked and he pulled my head closer to him so it was resting on his shoulder. 

"Of course Shellhead," said Steve softly. "Just shut your eyes." I shut my eyes as I lay in his arms and I was starting to fall asleep. 

PETER'S P.O.V

I went back downstairs 30minutes later after I had put up every single poster and they looked great. Just as I was about to ask when we were leaving I walked in to find them both asleep against the wall. Tony was wrapped up in Steve's arms and they had their eyes shut. I went back up the stairs smiling about them. They were so cute like that and I just want to get that with Wade so badly. I want it to work this time. I started to text Wade as I had nothing better to do.

TEXTS

Me: Wade I'm boredddd! 

Wade: Aw why! I thought you were setting up the new house.

Me: Yeah, we were... but they've fallen asleep together. So.

Wade: Ha lol. So my Spidey's bored! 

Me: :(

Wade: :) Smile

Me: Okay :) I'll start putting together the things for my room. 

I crept back down to the hallway trying not step on any creeks and I carried a large box that contained my bed side table in it. Every step up the stairs I could feel the box slipping until it was being held by my nails. "Don't fall, don't fall," I whispered and then I couldn't hold it any longer. Even with my spider grips it was HEAVY! Every step it went down on it made a loud bang and I covered my eyes and sighed.

"PETER!" I heard one of them cry downstairs and I could hear their footsteps running. Both of them ran into the hallway and I smiled at them awkwardly from the top of the stairs. 

"Um... I'm okay!" I cried and I slowly walked down to them. "I just dropped a box."

"Did we actually fall asleep?" asked Papa and they both looked at each other laughed. 

"Yeah," I said. "So where are we going now?"

"Avengers Tower," they both said.