Reunited

TONY'S P.O.V

I walked past Peter's room and I heard him yell frantically. "Dad! Dad!" I ran in and looked around expecting there to be something. 

"What's the matter?" I said and I stood next to him the mirror.

"Do I look okay?" he asked. "Is my hair to flat? My coat doesn't go with my jeans does it?"

"Peter! Not this again," I chuckled and I put my arms around his shoulders. He looked nervous and was standing really still. "So you're seeing Wade today I guess?" He nodded.

"I'm scared things won't be the same as last time," said Peter and he looked down. "You and Papa never argue! What do I do?"

"Oh we do argue. I just end up making up with him because he's so cute," I said and I could hear Steve's giggle from outside and I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Steve come in." Steve came running in and he grabbed me from behind and pulled me in close to him. 

"So I'm cute am I?" whispered Steve in my ear. 

"Shh Steve! I'm helping Peter. He doesn't think things between him and Wade will be the same," I said. 

"Of course they will be," said Steve. "It'll be perfect like my Tony." Steve tucked his head into my neck and he kissed me.

"Okay leave," said Peter laughing. "I don't want to see you making out again." Steve and I left but we could hardly wait until we got to our room.

"We're supposed to be finishing the bed in our room today," I mumbled and Steve held me by my shoulders against the wall as he kissed my neck.

"And when that bed is finished," said Steve with a smirk. I turned my head as I moaned when I could really start to feel Steve's lips going at my skin. My grip tightened on his arms and he chuckled. "Like?"

"Mmh," I grumbled. "Steve- you've made me-really hard now," I whispered and then I felt his whole body press against me and I could feel he was hard too. "I want you now."

"I'll give it to you then," he whispered. He took my hand as we turned around Natasha was standing there with her arms crossed and a small smile in the corner of her lips. 

"Please don't," she said. Both of our faces went bright red and we looked at each other awkwardly.

"Er... how long were you standing there?" I asked and Steve slipped his hand into mine and squeezed it gently. 

"Too long," said Natasha. 

"We should be going!" cried Steve and he pulled me along down the stairs not letting me stop once. The second the elevator doors shut we giggled to each other. "That kind of ruined the mood."

"I know!" I cried. "We'll drive to the house and finish that bed still."

"Yeah okay," said Steve and he smiled.

The second we got to the house Steve was so excited and he ran straight up the stairs without even shutting the door. I sighed as I walked all the way up the stairs and when I got into our room Steve was already working on the bed frame. I stood in the door way and I smiled at how cute he looked when he couldn't figure out the instructions. "Tony I need your help!" he cried. "I don't understand what it means!" 

"Okay Steve! I'm coming," I said and we both sat on the floor and worked on it together. But the whole time we were working, I just couldn't stop thinking about him. "Steve I can't wait!" I said and I pinned him down onto the floor and started to make out with him. He gripped me down to him and he started taking of my shirt. 

"Mm, Tony," mumbled Steve as I started to move myself up and down him. "Carry on doing that."

"Oh I will Steven," I said.

.............

PETER'S P.O.V

I waited by the same park gate as I normally did whenever I met Wade but he wasn't here yet. I could see Noah across the street with a new guy round his arm and they both stopped and looked at me and just in that second Wade showed up. "Is that thing over there bothering you in anyway?" asked Wade.

"No," I said. "I'm okay."

They started to walk over to us and I hung onto Wade's arm tightly. "Wade! Wade!" I squeaked.

"Shh! Keep cool," said Wade and he squeezed my arm tightly. 

"Look who's back in town!" cried Noah and he sneered.

"Noah go away," said Wade and he crossed his arms. Wade was so much bigger and taller than Noah and I smiled as I looked at Wade because I'd forgotten how much I liked him. "What are you smiling at!" he hissed. 

"W-What? I was smiling at Wade!" I yelled after stuttering. "Please go away Noah... we didn't do anything." Noah took a few steps closer to me and Wade stood by me defensively but Wade wasn't quick enough to defend his punch. His fist went straight to my nose and I yelled as I fell down onto the floor. I slightly looked up and they were running. 

"Wait here Peter. I'm gonna kill them!" hissed Wade but I grabbed his sleeve.

"No! No... please don't leave me!" I whined as clutched my nose.

"Peter you can't let him get away with that!" cried Wade and he knelt down next to me. 

"Awh Wade it hurts," I mumbled and a tear fell down my cheek. Wade picked me up in his arms and started to carry me. "Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you home to get you to bed," said Wade as he walked me through the doors of Avengers Tower. 

He carried me all the way up the stairs and all the way to my bed and he lay me down and out a duvet over me. "Wait here while I get you a tissue." Wade came back with some ice, tissues and a cloth. He held the cloth to my face and I shuddered as it stung so much. "Why didn't you use your webs?"

"Because nobody's supposed to know," I said. Wade laid down next to me as he held it to my face and he couldn't keep his eyes off me. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't quick enough," said Wade. "I would've killed him if you let me."

"No Wade!" I said laughing. We looked at each other and we smiled. The cloth slowly dropped out of his hands and our lips finally connected after so long.