1 Month

TONY'S P.O.V

As Peter walked into Avengers Tower, his face lit up with excitement and he squeezed my arm ever so tight. "Remember, it's a secret," I whispered to him as we got in the elevator. The doors closed and he looked up at me.

"What you and-"

"Yes," I said quickly before he could finish. "It's going to be our 1month tomorrow."

"Wow! I love you guys," said Peter with a big smile. I put my arm around him as the elevator doors opened and there they all stood, right in front of him. "Hi Steve!" he yelled out. Everyone paused and looked at him. Peter's face suddenly dropped. "H-hi Bruce..." He tried to cover up everything. "Black Widow, Thor and Hawkeye!" He ran into the centre of them as they all crowed around him and Steve looked at me from across the room with a small smile but he was shaking his head.

I walked up right behind him and whispered in his ear, "One month tomorrow Captain." Peter was holding Hawkeye's arrow and was laughing with my team. My friends. I couldn't have been happier. Or would I be happier telling everyone about Steve?

"Can we watch TV?" asked Peter. We all sat down around the table and flicked on the TV to show the news.

'As new risks are approaching the streets of America, a new superhero has brought himself onto the streets. He has been known to be called Spider-Man-' then all of a sudden the TV turned off and everyone looked at Peter.

"Who is this spider guy?" asked Bruce.

"Yeah, I do wonder," said Steve 

"You okay?" I asked Peter

"Yeah, I'd actually rather explore this tower," said Peter. "Is there somewhere I can put my bag?"

"There's actually a few spare rooms and you can have one of them," said Natasha and she jumped up and lead him up the stairs. Everyone got up and left but me and Steve. We waited until everyone had gone before I jumped onto the sofa next to him and I kissed his shoulder.

"No, not here," whispered Steve. "The whole room's made out of windows!" I ran my fingers down his legs and he put his head back. "Oh Tony... please not now."

"Hey, about tomorrow... do you want to go out for dinner?" I asked. "For the 1month?"

"Yes of course. I was actually going to ask you," said Steve shyly. "I think it's a great idea to let Peter hangout here for a bit." I grabbed his shirt and he grabbed my hands and put them in his. "It's been a while since we... you know."

"Tomorrow," I said. "It's going to be perfect." I stood up and we both exited the room. I was so excited for tomorrow.

STEVE'S P.O.V

It has now officially been a month since Tony and I started to date. As I was brushing my hair in the mirror, I heard a small knock at my door. "Come in," I shouted. Peter came in with a giant hoodie over his head and a bag with him. "Where are you going?"

"The guys are taking me out for today to get to know me. Are you and Dad coming?" he asked.

"Oh... well you know today's our 1st full month of being together and your Dad and I, are going out for the day... think you can cover for us?" I asked. Peter nodded happily and stood next to me and looked in the mirror.

"If it's been a month, when are you telling people?" asked Peter. "I love you guys together... it's perfect."

"Aw thanks. I don't know... it's just... complicated," I said. As I did the tie up around my neck and turned to Peter. "Is this okay?"