5 Years Later

5 YEARS LATER

STEVE'S P.O.V

"Peter! Come down here!" yelled Tony as he was putting on Jessie's coat. Peter slowly appeared in the doorway and I patted him on the shoulder. He was almost taller than me now. "Can you take her out while Steve and I go to Avengers Tower?"

"Dad!" whined Peter. "You said I could come with you to Avengers Tower! It was going to be my first meeting there!"

"Fine," said Tony. "We'll just bring Jessie with us. Anyway, our little daughter is turning 5 soon!"

"Yes Dadda!" she cried and she pulled at my hand. "Papa pick me up." I put her high up on my shoulders and Peter's face lit up when he realised he got to go with us.

"I can't believe I'm going to be an Avenger after years of begging!" he cried and he hugged Tony. "Thank you so much Dad."

"I love you guys," said Tony and he kissed my cheek. "So let's go!"

AVENGER'S TOWER

As the elevator doors opened Natasha ran and Jessie jumped into her arms. "How's my girl today?" asked Natasha.

"Good Auntie Nat," said Jessie. 

"And my favourite boy and couple," said Nat and she gave us all a hug.

"I haven't been here in a week!" said Tony and I put my arm around him. "Wanna go back and see our old room?"

"Don't do anything for too long guys. Meeting in 15mins," said Natasha.

"We weren't going to do anything!" I cried. "Look after the kids," I said as Tony was pulling me up the stairs. We opened the door and the room pretty much looked the same as the last week we were here just somehow cleaner. I shut the door behind us and Tony put his arms around my neck and pulled me down onto the bed on top of him. 

"We haven't be alone in so long," Tony said softly in my ear and I climbed on top of him. 

"Are you sure you want to do this now?" I asked. "I mean we have a meeting in 15minutes."

"That's enough time Steve," said Tony and he laughed.

"But I don't want to be hard in the meeting again!" I cried and I tapped him on the nose. "That was all your fault."

"Was this when I ran my hands down your leg in that really important one?" said Tony and he was now laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. "And you had to wait until the meeting- had- finished until- you could leave because..." he now had tears streaming from his eyes. 

"Tony that meeting was with Fury, all the Avengers and SHIELD!" I said and I pinned him down playfully. "Oh I'll make you pay this time." I ran my hands down his legs just like he did to me and I watched his eyes close and his head tip back.

"Please carry on," he mumbled. I carried on stroking him while I sucked hard at his neck. I could feel his breathing getting heavier as I carried on and he whined as I tried to stop.

"STEVE! TONY! We're starting now!" yelled Bruce from down the corridor.

"Damn you Steve!" cried Tony and he stood up. "Is it obvious?"

"You might want to wear a jumper around his waist or whatever," I said laughing and feeling proud to myself. He grabbed my old jumper from the closet and we both walked down the stairs to the meeting doors. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Our son's going to be an Avenger," said Tony. "So... yeah I guess."

Peter came running up behind us again. "Why aren't you in there!" I cried.

"Well I had to tell Wade obviously!" said Peter. "So now we'll all be Avengers... me, you and Papa... and maybe one day Jessie."

"Whatever happens we'll be family," said Tony and he hugged us both. "I guess it's time."

"Let's do it."

Thank you so much for reading this story all the way! It's so sad to end the story but it had to end at some point. I'm going to definitely make another Stony story probably based on Avengers Academy so I'll update this page with the details when I have it figured out. Thanks SO much xxxxx

Okay so new story is Avengers Academy (stony). If you want to read it just check my profile and you'll see it :)

The Superfamily - StonyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara